Black Panther- breaking record Watch Thread

Code

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if they kill off some of BP's supporting cast. I don't think Disney had any idea that BP would be as big as it was during production of both films. Then again, Feige might have because he has good sense about when it comes to gauging how successful a property can be and he was very confident about Panther.

NO way, even if that was the original plan they're changing that shyt last minute. The BP cast is like their own avengers now and we only got to live with them for about 2 months lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
NO way, even if that was the original plan they're changing that shyt last minute. The BP cast is like their own avengers now and we only got to live with them for about 2 months lol

But for years coli been telling me Marvel needs to be more darker.:hubie:

For years coli told me there are no meaningful deaths in the MCU.:hubie:

And when Marvel started killing folks the coli moved the goalposts and told me but we ain’t care about who died and called it boring” while other villains out here ain’t really hands on killing no one just making memorable quotes.:hubie:

So based off all that faux criticism and and faux anger.... Marvels back is against the wall my G.:hubie:

BP gots to die in A4.... or maybe that’s an extreme but at minimum SHURI gots to die!
I don’t want this no more than the next breh..... but niccas done forced Marvels hand!:hubie:

Thanks gotta kill 75% of Wakanda and every tribe:hubie:

If Chad does survive..... maybe his next movie can be out of Wakanda and him introducing and interacting with the F4 and his new queen Sue Storm:troll:

Martha

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

And when Marvel started killing folks the coli moved the goalposts and told me but we ain’t care about who died and called it boring” while other villains out here ain’t really hands on killing no one just making memorable quotes.:hubie:

So based off all that faux criticism and and faux anger.... Marvels back is against the wall my G.:hubie:

BP gots to die in A4.... or maybe that’s an extreme but at minimum SHURI gots to die!
I don’t want this no more than the next breh..... but niccas done forced Marvels hand!:hubie:

If Chad does survive..... maybe his next movie can be out of Wakanda and him introducing and interacting with the F4 and his new queen Sue Storm:troll:

Martha
You seem to say this whenever Black Panthers cast is brought up
7htmonq_zpstpvfy227.png

Code

Banned
Daps

Martha

Theres a big difference between being dark and being retarded lmao

You think they're gonna kill characters who don't even have their own toys yet? :dead:

Kids don't even get to be them for Halloween yet :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Theres a big difference between being dark and being retarded lmao

You think they're gonna kill characters who don't even have their own toys yet? :dead:

Kids don't even get to be them for Halloween yet :dead:

I know and I get it... Mickey loves the kids:hulkmouse:

But Thanos don’t give a fukk about them damn kids :CageUmad:

Niccas been asking for it for years..... should’ve been more careful what y’all asked for:cottonmouthlaugh:

Martha

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Crazy how Killmonger is the most attractive person in the move. Even more so than the high testosterone women here.