Black Panther’ Breaking All Time Box Office Records

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
We have many leaders already but yall nikkas are more focused on this movie than what those "leaders" are trying to accomplish anyway, so what would me "leading by example" change in this situation, smart dumb nikka? fukk outta here with the dumb shyt

I didn't say shyt about looking up to leaders breh, you saying we should SUPPORT black business and entrepreneurs 2 and 3 times like we did BP, and I agree

thing is you probably haven't done that yourself, which is why I said LEAD by EXAMPLE. I know you dumb, but don't be stupid breh

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I didn't say shyt about looking up to leaders breh, you saying we should SUPPORT black business and entrepreneurs 2 and 3 times like we did BP, and I agree

thing is you probably haven't done that yourself, which is why I said LEAD by EXAMPLE. I know you dumb, but don't be stupid breh
Who said that?! I'm not saying don't, but WHERE did I say that?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Not gonna lie fam.

Good content is good content. I aint mad at nobody enjoying a good movie.

Its just sad that old white nikkas got this much clout and ability to rally the community and cash out on this level.

I just wish we could do that on our own.

Maybe one day tho.
Eventually yall gonna realize it won't happen in this country.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
7Bnx667.png

:mjgrin:
More like Lustice League, am i right

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Not gonna lie fam.

Good content is good content. I aint mad at nobody enjoying a good movie.

Its just sad that old white nikkas got this much clout and ability to rally the community and cash out on this level.

I just wish we could do that on our own.

Maybe one day tho.
IF Ryan Coogler plays it smart and uses the income he got from this film and future MCU films(Black Panther), he and MBJ can use the capital they gathered to create their OWN films like the Mansa Musa film they been thinking about. Coogler is slowly becoming a house hold name.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just came from the gym and on my way there I pass a theater . That parking lot was PACKED. That's saying something for a Sunday evening . They're making bread.