Black Panther’ Breaking All Time Box Office Records

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The big takeaway should be that black created intellectual property can now seek out investors to create big budget "black" movies and they can show that it's possible to make huge profits. Everybody talking this stupid ass "well it's white owned"...no fukking shyt. WE ALL KNOW THIS. Some black people basically got to play with house money to prove a concept. Imagine how huge a boost in confidence this is to black comic creators or black people that want to direct big budget action movies. Imagine a Mansa Musa movie or a movie about Moors done with a proper budget. Or some other kingdoms and fables. Maybe Tyler Perry can look at this and stop making Madea movies and actually put him movie studio to work making actual decent movies that aren't church based clownage.

Daps
Well no shyt it doesnt help regular 9 to 5 nikkas. But what does? Yall path is set, but those actual talented aspiring young black actors, directors, screenwriters, artists, whoever, it makes it easier for them. In the Coliseum we clamor for more black QBs, and the more groundbreakers in that area opens the door for those young black QBs in pop warner that are told daily to switch their position, use your head.

No it doesnt help all black people but it helps those young black youths that have legitimate talent that arent given the time of day or benefit of the doubt because of the color of their skin. Think beyond your own world.

It's hard out here for you black one percenters, huh?

:mjcry:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
People legit hating on this movie "cause white people" and yet 90% of the dudes on this site own a Madden NFL and/or NBA2k game, know all the words to Scarface, The Godfather (I-III) and Rocky's 1- 5, not to mention F&F 1-34213....are flexing in a Gucci belt and driving a BMW 2 series they probably bought from Fitz Auto-mall...but going to see BP, which was directed by a black man, stars a majority black cast, was staffed by majority blacks is 'lame/stupid/pathetic/dumb' ....

"it's not gon' change nothing for black people?"

Yeah and neither is NBA 2k, but y'all dudes go out and buy it every time a new one comes out...
:mjlol:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Again, imagine if nikkas all ran out at the same time to support a cause that actually meant something...as you can see, we'd "break records" and possibly make shyt shake.

nikkas in here like "I seen it 3 or 4 times"...you big fukkin dummies. Go invest in something 2 or 3 times. The actors/actresses in the movie wouldn't give you a piece of bread if you were starving but yall so happy to put money in their pockets
Lol

Cuz my 12 bucks WILL

REVOLUTIONIZE black amerika.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
People legit hating on this movie "cause white people" and yet 90% of the dudes on this site own a Madden NFL and/or NBA2k game, know all the words to Scarface, The Godfather (I-III) and Rocky's 1- 5, not to mention F&F 1-34213....are flexing in a Gucci belt and driving a BMW 2 series they probably bought from Fitz Auto-mall...but going to see BP, which was directed by a black man, stars a majority black cast, was staffed by majority blacks is 'lame/stupid/pathetic/dumb' ....

"it's not gon' change nothing for black people?"

Yeah and neither is NBA 2k, but y'all dudes go out and buy it every time a new one comes out...
Hell half of them will be lined up to go watch the next Avengers movie..........they all full of shyt.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The funniest thing is that the NFL and NBA are lifting hundreds of black people out of poverty every year.

Something this movie will never do.

Disney execs are the only people getting rich off this movie.

But woke nikkas think this movie success is gonna trickle down to black people.

:heh:
Facts

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The black main actors get backend profits, the exec prod is black so he gets a big cut, and plenty of black folks on the cast and crew made dough and got hella experience + connections from this movie

Anyone saying this film is only largely beneficial to blacks is uneducated when it comes to film
What executive producer are you talking about??

Which black actors have back-end profits in their contracts??

Please educate me because you seem to be talking out your azz

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
What executive producer are you talking about??

Which black actors have back-end profits in their contracts??

Please educate me because you seem to be talking out your azz
You need to do research on the film industry, nate Moore, and how it’s standard for the top actors, along with the director to get a percentage on the backend.

Not to mention the many black crew members and actors that came up with experience and $$$ working on this film.

I’m not talking out my ass, I know what I’m talking about.

Wealth won’t “trickle down” to black people, it’s GOING to black people and will trickle down to lesser experienced black people when these actors and directors do their own projects with their own production companies.

Stop being racist against yourselves.

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You need to do research on the film industry, nate Moore, and how it’s standard for the top actors, along with the director to get a percentage on the backend.

Not to mention the many black crew members and actors that came up with experience and $$$ working on this film.

I’m not talking out my ass, I know what I’m talking about.

Wealth won’t “trickle down” to black people, it’s GOING to black people and will trickle down to lesser experienced black people when these actors and directors do their own projects with their own production companies.

Stop being racist against yourselves.
I asked you 2 specific questions and you responded with generalities...