Black Panther’ Breaking All Time Box Office Records

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: nikka please be joking.

12% of 330 Million is 39.6 million people. If you assume that the average ticket price is $12.50, less than half of that actually needed to see the film only once to generate that profit. That's not accounting for the fact that, yes, white people saw this shyt too.:skip:

Breh math is not that hard.

A hyped up black movie should not be able to compete with hyped up mainstream movies. If black folks are just above 10% Don't be dense you know what I meant

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Top 5 Opening (3-Day) Weekends of All Time

1. Star Wars: The Force Awakens - 247.9 million
2. Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 220 million
3. Jurassic World - 208 million
4. Avengers - 2017.4 million
5. Black Panther - 192 million
--
6. Avengers: Age of Ultron - 191 million
7. Captain America: Civil War - 179 million
8. Beauty and the Best - 174.7 million
9. Iron Man 3 - 176.1 million
10. Harry Potter: DH part 2 - 169 million

d644343b7dc2bed5b2ecef1b604ab808.png

I want my bread back for that last Jedi, it was pure
:trash:
And age of Ultron was
:ld:
Even the Force Awakens was
:francis:
Civil War was GOAT had me on some
:feedme:
Black Panther was
:salute:
Can they hook up a Mash Up for the sequel
Wakanda Vs Zamunda
I bet that coming to America sequel get green lit now

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Some of y'all ain't never happy. Just wanna be grumpy miserable ass human beings forever. :mjlol:

A Black led Black directed Black edited Black supported majority Black cast blockbuster film with a $200M budget is the fifth highest OW grossing film ever. nikka just enjoy the movie and be happy that so many black youths can enjoy a black superhero that ain't mother fukking Shaq, nikka.

22d.jpg

You got something against Shaq starring in a major motion picture, man? :troll:

Daps
Again, imagine if nikkas all ran out at the same time to support a cause that actually meant something...as you can see, we'd "break records" and possibly make shyt shake.

nikkas in here like "I seen it 3 or 4 times"...you big fukkin dummies. Go invest in something 2 or 3 times. The actors/actresses in the movie wouldn't give you a piece of bread if you were starving but yall so happy to put money in their pockets

336.jpg

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Black cast, black writers, black set and costume designers plus the movie pumped 90 million into Atlanta's economy. I swear, some motherfukkers always gotta ice skate uphill.
:martin:

They small minded and don't understand peripheral benefits as well as
Establishing a majority black business model
If Tariq make a action movie next his gofundme numbers gonna be insane

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Per Disney’s call, Black Panther at this point is the 5th highest opening of all-time on the 3-day chart after Avengers ($207.4M) and before Avengers: Age of Ultron ($191.3M), and it’s beating the four-day take of the latter ($204.4M).

"Disney will be releasing their figures any minute, but industry estimates are indicating a $195.5M three-day for Marvel’s Black Panther and a $227M 4-day. That four-day is a wild number.

‘Black Panther’ Rips Apart Box Office Records: 3-Day Opening Rises To $195M+; 4-Day At $225M+

Thats nice in all but imagine this movie being made by a black version of Disney. We need to get up from under cac's and sell our culture and make money off of our culture to uplift us, not sell our culture to cac's to make cac's richer. All that money could have benefitted the black community, easily.