Black Panther, a series about a powerful black man is now being turned into a black female, queer, trans, Twitter blue tick come to life

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The fact that nikkas are mentioning other black male roles in other movies, shows me a lot of you are missing the point entirely

This is not a tit for tat competition

The only goofy nikkas ushering talks about “gender wars” are the ones throwing around nicely insults

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I mentioned this before but the problem is Coogler didn't even do right by T'Challa in the first movie.

He made him of average intelligence. When he's supposed to be one of the smartest in the Marvel Universe. Instead Shuri was made to be the smartest.

He's supposed to be one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe. But instead he got beat by some random angry dude from Oakland. :francis:

Which would be the equivalent of batman losing a fight to some random street goon. It would never happen.

By contrast you had the Russo brothers who actually did right by him by making him a better fighter and leader than Coogler did.

So I think the problem is for him it was just a job that he didn't care much about and he pushed his own narrative with the script of Black men as barely competent and taking a backseat to Black women because that's what he does in his own personal life. He literally can't imagine black men in control of anything.

And I also mentioned this before but BET of all networks portrayed T'Challa in the best possible way in a cartoon. In 2010.

Because in the cartoon, Wakanda gets invaded by Klaw, the USA :mjpls: , a rival African country, Juggernaut (!!), the Black knight, and Radioactive man. Now Shuri takes care of Radioactive man but T'Challa while he's fighting the Black knight and others works out how to take care of all the rest of the threats and saves Wakanda.

Now I doubt Coogler knows of this cartoon and if he does he ignored it. And he certainly ignored how Black Panther was portrayed in Captain America Civil War because he just wasn't going to show T'Challa accurately.

And about the agenda, that comes from Coogler and his people. Because if he wanted Wakanda to be represented by Black men he would but maybe he's one of those weak male feminists who hates men being in charge so he pushes that idea onto a fictional world.
Bad comparison because Killmonger was military trained, has war experience and killed hundreds of men.

So to say that’s like Batman vs a random bum off the street is incorrect.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So if you are a black male and don't like what they are doing with this Black Panther sequel:

You are not a black male
You hate black women
You are gay
You haven't read the comics
You take fictional movies too seriously
You hate sea Mexicans
or
You need to see the movie first and if you still don't like it then the things above will apply

Did I get that right?

Agree with a few posters in here that stated Black Adam was good and the actor that played Hawkman deserves a solo film.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if you are a black male and don't like what they are doing with this Black Panther sequel:

You are not a black male
You hate black women
You are gay
You haven't read the comics
You take fictional movies too seriously
You hate sea Mexicans
or
You need to see the movie first and if you still don't like it then the things above will apply

Did I get that right?

Agree with a few posters in here that stated Black Adam was good and the actor that played Hawkman deserves a solo film.
I was accused by a poster in this thread of having a small penis :dead:

The lengths these morons will go to attack any black man who wants to defend black men. Smh

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I’m convinced y’all can’t be black. Otherwise you wouldn’t complain so much about black women being shown in a dope light because you would have a black mother, black daughters, black sisters, black aunts, black cousins and black friends.
Nobody is mad about Shuri becoming BP (We all know that it literally happened in the comics) or Black women being shown in positive manner. We simply don’t like that T’Challa is being written out of the movie and the MCU because the actor playing him died.

Marvel would never in a million years try this non recast shyt with Spider-Man.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The dude died. His sister succeeds him in the comics. Suggesting this was always the plan would mean his death was calculated... conspiracy nut shyt. The queer shyt was already there if your eyes were open with the female guards.

None of this is your own thoughts. I've seen this same shyt posted here endlessly and on every place the movie is mentioned online. It's making Black men look very insecure. The amount of emotional energy sown into this film by men is disturbing. I get representation and being happy for it. I don't get bringing the gender wars to this shyt knowing that Chadwick died and the line of succession and story in the comics is what they presented on film.

This has to be the one time supposed comic book fans are crying something is done by the book.

The last time Panther was out I avoided watching it for a while because of all the fanatic energy. This time I'll be right in there first week as many men cry about fiction and gender wars.
They didn’t finish Tchalla’s story. They should’ve recast him. There’s MAD shyt that happens with Black Panther before Shuri takes the mantle.

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
The dude died. His sister succeeds him in the comics. Suggesting this was always the plan would mean his death was calculated... conspiracy nut shyt. The queer shyt was already there if your eyes were open with the female guards.

None of this is your own thoughts. I've seen this same shyt posted here endlessly and on every place the movie is mentioned online. It's making Black men look very insecure. The amount of emotional energy sown into this film by men is disturbing. I get representation and being happy for it. I don't get bringing the gender wars to this shyt knowing that Chadwick died and the line of succession and story in the comics is what they presented on film.

This has to be the one time supposed comic book fans are crying something is done by the book.

The last time Panther was out I avoided watching it for a while because of all the fanatic energy. This time I'll be right in there first week as many men cry about fiction and gender wars.
:wow:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
If it’s comic book accurate why are we complaining???? If they changed it I see the uproar… but it’s literally how the comics have it :what:

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
They didn’t finish Tchalla’s story. They should’ve recast him. There’s MAD shyt that happens with Black Panther before Shuri takes the mantle.
I agree
Like had they just had him recovering in the chamber until the end of the movie and give themselves enough time to recast him for the next project would have been great

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
We are not sure if they will ever bring him back.
Yeah but I’m just talking to people saying they won’t support the movie because of this. Going forward in future movies the criticism can be valid. But for this specific film it is accurate. There is no conspiracy in this specific movie if the story was already laid out in the comics before hand. No deviation from the comics has taken place