Black Panther, a series about a powerful black man is now being turned into a black female, queer, trans, Twitter blue tick come to life

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
This a bunch of bullshyt
nikkas have been clamoring for a REAL STORM for years
That Halle Berry and Alexandria Shipp portrayal was straight bullshyt
And besides that
We are also tired of the bullshyt they put black male superheroes through
The disservice to Bishop, the god awful ending to Black Lightning, can’t get a Static Shock tv show/movie for shyt and how they treated Miles in his own cartoon(even though I liked it)
Stop with the fugazi commentary on this forum
nikkas just get on here and say anything for militant daps :russ:
Sit your ass down
People have been asking for a dark skin actress to play storm. they are not asking for storm franchise. there's a difference

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I’m just not going to see it :yeshrug:

Op is right but it’s already been discussed a million times. So it is coming off as whiny.

The coli simps and pandering old heads going to make you seem crazy “ but but but the comics” but we all know if Batman died they wouldn’t replace it with a bat girl and I’m sure there’s a comic book where that happens. They would recast EVERYONE KNOWS THIS even yall defending this shyt

But instead we get more women and Mexicans :mjlol:

Based on the trailer there seem to be only one black man and he seems to be a side character. Ryan coogler is controlled opposition that they made the face of this “black” movie but it’s actually a Disney propaganda piece . He didn’t even write in more black male characters but I bet they’ll be more female characters :pachaha:

I’m at a point where I don’t watch movies in general. fukk Hollywood and their agendas that they HAVE to push in Every fukking movie. I only watch nba , fighting sports and rarely anime but no movies or tv at this point I’m not watching and paying for them to deliberately disrespect black men and coli simps convince me I’m insecure for not going for it enjoy your femmist and faq black men:mjlol:
I barely watch sports now I just get on the coli.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I’m just not going to see it :yeshrug:

Op is right but it’s already been discussed a million times. So it is coming off as whiny.

The coli simps and pandering old heads going to make you seem crazy “ but but but the comics” but we all know if Batman died they wouldn’t replace it with a bat girl and I’m sure there’s a comic book where that happens. They would recast EVERYONE KNOWS THIS even yall defending this shyt

But instead we get more women and Mexicans :mjlol:

Based on the trailer there seem to be only one black man and he seems to be a side character. Ryan coogler is controlled opposition that they made the face of this “black” movie but it’s actually a Disney propaganda piece . He didn’t even write in more black male characters but I bet they’ll be more female characters :pachaha:

I’m at a point where I don’t watch movies in general. fukk Hollywood and their agendas that they HAVE to push in Every fukking movie. I only watch nba , fighting sports and rarely anime but no movies or tv at this point I’m not watching and paying for them to deliberately disrespect black men and coli simps convince me I’m insecure for not going for it enjoy your femmist and faq black men:mjlol:
This is why I don't want him anywhere near directing a a movies based in the Mali Empire like it was rumoured

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's just a movie and I can't wait to see it...

On the other hand if it's just a movie, they could have Terrance Howard/Don Cheadle'd somebody like Aldis Hodge in there and kept it moving. They could have just had him win the mantle outright in combat.
After seeing Black Adam I'm more certain than ever Aldis would have been the perfect replacement to play T'Challa. I hope Hawk Man gets his own movie. With that being said I'll fully support Shuri as the new Black Panther. This clip pulled me in.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
All facts...there is a reason critics are trashing it...

Yep. A Black/Samoan main character not taking shyt from CACs

A Black Woman the head of the Suicide Squad

A Black Hawkman that was no-nonsense about his work.

Of course the critics bashed it. The MCU turned into :wrist: and anti black shyt in just 4.5 years. If those audiences like it, fine. But dont bash masculine new movies that dont fit the formula.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I’m convinced y’all can’t be black. Otherwise you wouldn’t complain so much about black women being shown in a dope light because you would have a black mother, black daughters, black sisters, black aunts, black cousins and black friends.
:mjlol:Nobody’s mad that black women are getting some shine. Dudes are mad because Marvel. Literally made a Black Panther movie without T’challa. A movie that involves Namor, and a possible Doom cameo lol. Plenty of comic book heads, wanted to see Shuri in the BP costume. But wearing it fighting, alone side her brother.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. A Black/Samoan main character not taking shyt from CACs

A Black Woman the head of the Suicide Squad

A Black Hawkman that was no-nonsense about his work.

Of course the critics bashed it. The MCU turned into :wrist: and anti black shyt in just 4.5 years. If those audiences like it, fine. But dont bash masculine new movies that dont fit the formula.
Expect black Panther to get 10/10s across the board as it ticks every box they like. Anti black male, pro black female, lgbtq, trans. Their ideal world

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they say the agenda doesn't exist.....:mjpls:
That’s their agenda. They’re already in this thread in their numbers trying to convince folks it’s just a mindless movie so don’t get too emotionally attached. Hollywood has no agenda :mjlol:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
I mentioned this before but the problem is Coogler didn't even do right by T'Challa in the first movie.

He made him of average intelligence. When he's supposed to be one of the smartest in the Marvel Universe. Instead Shuri was made to be the smartest.

He's supposed to be one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe. But instead he got beat by some random angry dude from Oakland. :francis:

Which would be the equivalent of batman losing a fight to some random street goon. It would never happen.

By contrast you had the Russo brothers who actually did right by him by making him a better fighter and leader than Coogler did.

So I think the problem is for him it was just a job that he didn't care much about and he pushed his own narrative with the script of Black men as barely competent and taking a backseat to Black women because that's what he does in his own personal life. He literally can't imagine black men in control of anything.

And I also mentioned this before but BET of all networks portrayed T'Challa in the best possible way in a cartoon. In 2010.

Because in the cartoon, Wakanda gets invaded by Klaw, the USA :mjpls: , a rival African country, Juggernaut (!!), the Black knight, and Radioactive man. Now Shuri takes care of Radioactive man but T'Challa while he's fighting the Black knight and others works out how to take care of all the rest of the threats and saves Wakanda.

Now I doubt Coogler knows of this cartoon and if he does he ignored it. And he certainly ignored how Black Panther was portrayed in Captain America Civil War because he just wasn't going to show T'Challa accurately.

And about the agenda, that comes from Coogler and his people. Because if he wanted Wakanda to be represented by Black men he would but maybe he's one of those weak male feminists who hates men being in charge so he pushes that idea onto a fictional world.
Black Panther in Captain America was angry that The Winter Solider killed his father, but when he found out it was Zemo he didn't kill him, gave him mercy that was how Coogler went about in his own movie. To say he wasn't one of the best fighters but disregard how he beats M'Baku without the herbs is disregarding his fighting ability just because he lost to Killimonger(who was angry) but ignored that he beat him in the rematch is disingenuous by trying to put that on Coogler for his vision of the story and calling him a feminist is corny.