Black neighborhoods in "Non-Black" Cities

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Idk if this count but uptown and north MIA, LIL Haiti, Overton and Liberty are islands in a sea of cubans.

Granted mostly black caribbeans though.

Amercan brehs would be pleasantly surprised to see just how many blacks are here until they find out that many are on that American :mjpls: .

Not only that, you have girls as dark as Serena Williams walking around with white cubans talking about "Latina unity" :snoop:
Yep! All true. South Florida is way blacker than people realize. Some folks on here even think it's nothing but Cacs and Cubans. When in fact, blacks make up 25% of South Florida/Greater Miami's population (roughly 1.2million black people in Palm Beach County Broward County and Miami-Dade County)

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Yep! All true. South Florida is way blacker than people realize. Some folks on here even think it's nothing but Cacs and Cubans. When in fact, blacks make up 25% of South Florida/Greater Miami's population (roughly 1.2million black people in Palm Beach County Broward County and Miami-Dade County)

Broward is deep with blacks. All the cacs moved out west but now they getting brave enough to gentrify.

The other day I saw a group of hipster Cacs 10 deep riding through Overtown on fixie bikes.

I literally had the :dwillhuh:.

nikkas can catch strays in the same neighborhood cacs can walk their poodles without fear. Same with Coconut Grove.

They building condos and modern houses a block from the projects. I be seeing artsy cacs riding through the projects on their bikes talking to dope fiends like they old friends :mjlol:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Springfield MA
e162af5d8f6ccc2a177adb598f15722f.jpg

the birthplace of basketball is 25% black and 30% latina. Springfield is dope, because it is compact and pretty easy to get around. The Connecticut River Valley has some of the most fertile land in New England, and the mountains are right around the way. Springfield is like right in the middle of everything, thats why they put the Armory here during the Revolution

Boston- 80 miles
NYC- 120 miles
Montreal- 4 hours

And while the schools need improvement, MA public schools are amongst the best in the nation, and I would argue that the I-91 corridor from New Haven to Amherst has the best conglomeration of colleges in the nation.
Yale in New Haven,Trinity and UConn, Springfield College, UMass-Amherst, Amherst College, Smith College, Mt Holyoke College, Hampshire College are just some of the colleges in the area.

So many Afro-Latin folks, its beautiful. 6 flags down the street in Agawam, plus the Harley Davidson bikes are a big thing amongst the black folks here.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Broward is deep with blacks. All the cacs moved out west but now they getting brave enough to gentrify.

The other day I saw a group of hipster Cacs 10 deep riding through Overtown on fixie bikes.

nikkas can catch strays in the same neighborhood cacs can walk their poodles without fear. Same with Coconut Grove.

They building condos and modern houses a block from the projects. I be seeing artsy cacs riding through the projects on their bikes talking to dope fiends like they old friends :mjlol:
Talking to dope fiends like they're old friends.

:dead:

Yeah they're gentrify any every neighborhood east of 95. From Miami up to West Palm Beach.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Springfield MA
e162af5d8f6ccc2a177adb598f15722f.jpg

the birthplace of basketball is 25% black and 30% latina. Springfield is dope, because it is compact and pretty easy to get around. The Connecticut River Valley has some of the most fertile land in New England, and the mountains are right around the way. Springfield is like right in the middle of everything, thats why they put the Armory here during the Revolution

Boston- 80 miles
NYC- 120 miles
Montreal- 4 hours

And while the schools need improvement, MA public schools are amongst the best in the nation, and I would argue that the I-91 corridor from New Haven to Amherst has the best conglomeration of colleges in the nation.
Yale in New Haven,Trinity and UConn, Springfield College, UMass-Amherst, Amherst College, Smith College, Mt Holyoke College, Hampshire College are just some of the colleges in the area.

So many Afro-Latin folks, its beautiful. 6 flags down the street in Agawam, plus the Harley Davidson bikes are a big thing amongst the black folks here.
Had no idea Springfield was 25% Black...

:dwillhuh:

Anywhere near mountains is awesome. Western Mass seems like an interesting place.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin

:deadrose: