Black neighborhoods in "Non-Black" Cities

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Racine is def ghetto as hell, Milwaukee, and Kenosha are right by it. I played against Melvin Gordon and Trae Waynes (starting cb for the Vikings) in HS. They went to the same HS and were in the same grade

Milwaukee is segregated as hell, it's like a smaller version of Chicago(they have a lowkey "rivalry" with the Chi, they kinda beef with Madison nikkas too). Got the same gangs and shyt, i'd put Milwaukee hoods against the roughest hoods in the country easily. :dame: the only city to hoe Tupac :damn:

Kenosha is def in alot better shape than the other two, mostly cac Italians but a decent black population too. more middle and upper class
:ohhh: I heard the Pac GD story. Did it happen in Chicago or Milwaukee?

And Kenosha is mostly Middle-Class Blacks? That's awesome. Are there any poor Black neighborhoods in Kenosha? And are there any middle-class Black areas of Milwaukee? It can't all be doom and gloom.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Also Boston has a large black population (20-25%)

The suburbs are pretty much all cacs tho (except for the suburbs bordering Boston

Yeah, people don't realize how Black Boston is. They still think it's like 80% White.

:mjlol:

I didn't know this. Boston has a lot of Black people? :ohhh:

I thought it was nothing but a bunch of Irish cacs?

What type of Black people? West Africans, Black Americans, etc.?

What parts of town? Neighborhoods?

What the women look like? :shaq:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I've heard of Racine(because Caron grew up there, and he grew up ROUGH) and I heard of Black culture in Milwaukee, but I never knew much about Madison. I know Melvin Gordon is from Kenosha.
Melvin Gordon is from IL but moved across the border to Kenosha for HS. All them WI cities suck. I grew up in Minneapolis and there's black culture in the city no doubt.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
:ohhh: I heard the Pac GD story. Did it happen in Chicago or Milwaukee?

And Kenosha is mostly Middle-Class Blacks? That's awesome. Are there any poor Black neighborhoods in Kenosha? And are there any middle-class Black areas of Milwaukee? It can't all be doom and gloom.

Pac story happened in Milwaukee at the Mecca arena. My mans was there. Said them Milwaukee goons chased Pac and his crew out the city :wow:

I ment Kenosha is middle class in general..i actually dont know alot about Kenosha blacks but it definitely isnt hood or anything over there. The blacks i do know are def not hood. Madison is definitely rougher than Kenosha. I wouldnt say there is a good city for blacks in all of Wisconsin to be honest... definitely not Milwaukee. Milwaukee is worse for blacks than Chicago. Most segregated city i've ever seen. 15th highest murder rate in 2016

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Black Boston used to historically be predominately AA. But now, it's mostly Haitians, Black Dominicans, Cape Verdeans, and continental Africans. But there are still pockets of AA's from what I've heard. The historically Black areas are Mattapan, Dorchester(parts of Dorchester are predominantly working-class White folks) and the infamous Roxbury area(New Edition, Malcolm X)

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Boston is mostly West Indians and Africans

Cabo Verdeans, Haitians, Dominicans Nigerians Jamaicans ricans etc

Haitians are deep in boston

Boston does have a lot of AA history, Malcolm x lived in Roxbury etc

If it wasn't so cac dominated I'd considered living there

Black neighborhoods are Mattapan and Roxbury and Dorchester
Damn that's kinda loss tbh

I'm from maryland and even the rich white counties are at least 20% black (Montgomery and howard county)

I got fam in Boston and it's a dope city but WAY too many cacs

Last edited: