Black neighborhoods in "Non-Black" Cities

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotta love open enrollment. Now do South Minneapolis schools have a bad rep as well or is that just over North?

I don't know a whole lot about south Minneapolis schools, but from what I understand they aren't real great either, which again is a district thing.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Thinking about adding Connecticut and Jersey to my list. Which one is better for raising kids? Good schools, safety, diversity, things to do for kids and adults. Also affordable.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Thinking about adding Connecticut and Jersey to my list. Which one is better for raising kids? Good schools, safety, diversity, things to do for kids and adults. Also affordable.
DOnt know much about CT but there's no a lot of blacks there. Most stay in hoods like New Haven Bridgeport etc.

I'm biased but I would say NJ would be better for everything you listed

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
That dude is obviously not from the East coast. They all over CT, especially the cities in lower CT near NYC
Born and raised in NJ

If you nikkas could read I said you Ct nikkas live in places like Bridgeport and New Haven and Hartford
Get your irrelevant asses out of here
800px-A_map_showing_the_majority_racial_or_ethnic_group_in_Connecticut_by_census_block.png
"All over CT" lol
We're all over CT, tf you talking about?
Y'all CT nikkas are bummy as hell yall don't live in any of the nice places in CT

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Born and raised in NJ

If you nikkas could read I said you Ct nikkas live in places like Bridgeport and New Haven and Hartford
Get your irrelevant asses out of here
800px-A_map_showing_the_majority_racial_or_ethnic_group_in_Connecticut_by_census_block.png
"All over CT" lol

Y'all CT nikkas are bummy as hell yall don't live in any of the nice places in CT

How about you learn to interpret maps, dumbass. "White majority" doesn't mean lack of Black people. While much of the East coast is very segregated, CT is extremely integrated in a lot of its towns (certainly not all, but many). Therefore, many of these majority white neighborhoods on the map are probably mixed. Even if you just look at the map's colors (which is all you obviously did), you can still see that there is a good distribution of Black people along I-95 and I-91 throughout CT. Your attempt at proving something was amusing, though.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
How about you learn to interpret maps, dumbass. "White majority" doesn't mean lack of Black people. While much of the East coast is very segregated, CT is extremely integrated in a lot of its towns (certainly not all, but many). Therefore, many of these majority white neighborhoods on the map are probably mixed. Even if you just look at the map's colors (which is all you obviously did), you can still see that there is a good distribution of Black people along I-95 and I-91 throughout CT. Your attempt at proving something was amusing, though.
you can maybe convince cats not from the northeast but you not fooling me lol
you talking about i-95 and i-91 like i didn't already say blacks live in places like Bridgeport, New Haven, and Hartford

is there even a million black people in CT overall :mjlol:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Southeast San Diego is definitely South Central Los Angeles' little brother. So much black culture in a little section of a military/college/border town:ahh: