Black Myth Wukong delayed indefinitely on Xbox

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Giving Gizmo his funds from the failed bet, after trying for weeks to shenaniganilize his way around it, is the single, most honest and integritous thing Meech has ever done on this site. That's also because it's the only honest and integritous thing Meech has ever done in his life.
The bet was to pay if the game came out this year.

I literally paid on release day as agreed.

There were no shenanigans.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I get it.

But dudes don’t wanna be honest.

Any other dev that hid the console version until after launch then released such a buggy inconsistent game would be getting called out for it.

But this game shytted on women and xbox first so we don’t talk about that kind of stuff. :manny:
Oh, you getting your talking points straight from those cac tweets you proclaim to hate so much.

“It’s only big cause Chinese people bought it”

“There’s no women in the game! They downplayed women 6 years ago”

He has become what he once hated ass nikka

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah, I’m clowning on you.

You just went through an unfortunate series of events which happened to be funny as shyt.

I lied about nothing, you have 30+ posts calling people disingenuous if they say they haven’t ran into any (or minor) issues.

“oh you play on performance, you wouldn’t know any better”

“You must be a Sony Stan if you don’t agree with me”

nikka done gaslit himself.

Another post full of lies and strawmen.

When i ask you to quote a post proving any of this, you will come up with an excuse why you can’t.

We’ve already done this you lying ass fakkit.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I get it.

But dudes don’t wanna be honest.

Any other dev that hid the console version until after launch then released such a buggy inconsistent game would be getting called out for it.

But this game shytted on women and xbox first so we don’t talk about that kind of stuff. :manny:

shytted on women?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
shytted on women?
There's some comment supposedly by the devs some time ago that the dev allegedly more or less stated that women ain't built for these games or some shyt. The net ran with it and now you even got that one review that stated there's no women in the game due to this...which is erroneous as well, because one of the last trailers already showed some women in the game and there's at least one as a boss fight already, lol.'

I'm not even sure if it wasn't just a translation errror or what tho actually.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh, you getting your talking points straight from those cac tweets you proclaim to hate so much.

“It’s only big cause Chinese people bought it”
That’s not a talking point.

We have data showing 90%+ of users are in china.

Facts are like poison to a lying ass fakkit such as yourself
“There’s no women in the game! They downplayed women 6 years ago”

He has become what he once hated ass nikka

Its been a while since i have played a game so good, the developers must be chads on steroids, from the very start of the game you feel 100% invested. all the gameplay, graphics, world design are top notch, i cant believe i'm recommending my friends to play as a Chinese monkey. This game is mandatory.

Naw, i’m nothing like these people and if the game didn’t get delayed on xbox you wouldn’t be defending them.

Zero integrity, lying ass fakkit :scust:

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Devs said some shyt like “women don’t deserve to be in the game” and “they don’t want women to play the game”, etc etc.

You wondered why the steam reviews were so inflated. The game became culture wars ammo for nasty incel cacs on the internet :francis:

I would imagine they are so inflated because of Chinese dudes going ham than a small subset of incels latching on to this.

As far as the women comments its neither here nor there. IDK why anyone would expect the Chinese to have the same views as us.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i think its rare that anyone throws a game in the bushes just for performance. Certainly not this generation, it’s worth pointing out but if a game is good outside of performance issues no one is shytting on it and thats the gods honest truth.

Redfall was a shytty fukking game, performance aside.

Starfield is correctly rated the same as this game is. Wukong like starfield just aren’t gonna be GOTY worthy games outside of performance.

Dragon’s Dogma 2 to this day continues to run like shyt, it’s rated an 87 metacrtic. We all played it despite the shytty performance it didn’t have 10 threads about it and non-stop bickering.

Meach and titan just need to admit like BG3 last year they are mad it’s not on xbox because the series s can’t even run it at 15fps. Admit the series s is dogshyt and its bringing down the entire genreation and possibly the next for xbox stans:yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I would imagine they are so inflated because of Chinese dudes going ham than a small subset of incels latching on to this.

As far as the women comments its neither here nor there. IDK why anyone would expect the Chinese to have the same views as us.
It’s both. Obviously china REALLY embraced this game and that fine.

But from our side, there’s this weird energy from the incel side of the gaming world who are strongly backing this game cause the devs said whatever they said.

But we aren’t allowed to talk about either here because the game got delayed on xbox.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i think its rare that anyone throws a game in the bushes just for performance. Certainly not this generation, it’s worth pointing out but if a game is good outside of performance issues no one is shytting on it and thats the gods honest truth.

Redfall was a shytty fukking game, performance aside.

Starfield is correctly rated the same as this game is. Wukong like starfield just aren’t gonna be GOTY worthy games outside of performance.

Dragon’s Dogma 2 to this day continues to run like shyt, it’s rated an 87 metacrtic. We all played it despite the shytty performance it didn’t have 10 threads about it and non-stop bickering.

Meach and titan just need to admit like BG3 last year they are mad it’s not on xbox because the series s can’t even run it at 15fps. Admit the series s is dogshyt and its bringing down the entire genreation and possibly the next for xbox stans:yeshrug:
Plenty of people talked about DD perforce issues in the main thread.

None of them got snitched on to the mods.

Again. I ain’t the problem you lying ass fakkit. :pacspit:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Another post full of lies and strawmen.

When i ask you to quote a post proving any of this, you will come up with an excuse why you can’t.

We’ve already done this you lying ass fakkit.
I ain't got to quote shyt. YOU were the one banned not me.

TF I got to prove, that shyt had nothing to do with me. I bowed out on the back and forth once the threads got merged.

I have a good idea why you were banned:

Either you were clogging up the topic with your "well it's only 30fps and lags" posts.

or you were just acting like a bytch ass nikka

:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Plenty of people talked about DD perforce issues in the main thread.

None of them got snitched on to the mods.

Again. I ain’t the problem you lying ass fakkit. :pacspit:

:russell: You only do this for sony exclusives, no one spammed the DD2 thread talking about that shyt, shut up. Wukong thread is peaceful and nice now, nikkas talking about playing the game, enjoying themselves. I’m a hero