Black Myth Wukong delayed indefinitely on Xbox

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would it take so long to fix the issue though? Chinese just don't give a fukk about Xbox to even bother?

at the point where if you don't have a PC or PS5 as an Xbox head, you are fukkin up.

To take a stab at offering an answer to the question, it might just come down to how the XBox handles memory, and memory leaks. Since games are patchworks of middleware at this point, they could have designed the game in way that takes advantage of memory management how the PS5 and most PC configurations do, but not the XBox.

In reality, this should be a case where, similar to Baldur's Gate 3, Microsoft steps in and assists with figuring it out.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Well that's unfortunate.

All those Chinese Xbox owners are going to have to soldier on, I suppose.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dragon’s Dogma 2’s performance was way worse than wukong and it still didni’t make it “unplayable” for me
So this whole frame rate thing is a troll from you? It's not as important as you like to pretend depending on the game:ohhh:
And I nore anyone else spent 10 pages in teh DD2 thread trying to convince people not to play it either
No, instead you made a separate thread "RANDOMLY" to do so.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why would it take so long to fix the issue though? Chinese just don't give a fukk about Xbox to even bother?

at the point where if you don't have a PC or PS5 as an Xbox head, you are fukkin up.
China doesn't care about Japan nor PlayStation either don't get it twisted.

:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Which is worse it just brings more attention to negativity. A post like that in the thread would have got drowned out.
no it's not, all you have to do is stay out of the "negativity" topic and don't pay it any mind.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:russell: You only do this for sony exclusives, no one spammed the DD2 thread talking about that shyt, shut up. Wukong thread is peaceful and nice now, nikkas talking about playing the game, enjoying themselves. I’m a hero

I didn’t spam anything you lying ass fakkit