Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Game is a mess on all platforms.

Sony stan’s are like racists american cacs.

As long as my existence is slightly better than xbox(black folks) im happy.

In reality y'all(and me too) paid $70 to beta test an unfinished game.

But the nasty twitter cacs said the game is great, and the xbox version was delayed so yall will play and stan that raggedy shyt and pretend it ain’t raggedy :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The worst, though, was one particular fight in which the boss would plunge me down through the ground during the transition to its final phase, only to have me fall through the world once I regained control of my character. This kept on happening to the point where I thought my game was unavoidably bugged and I wouldn’t be able to reach the end, but my insanity of trying the same thing over and over again eventually yielded a different result for no discernible reason.

an excerpt from the ign review. and they still gave the game an 8 and didn’t bother even touching the PS5 version.

But we gon all act like this is normal shyt surrounding the game :hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thats why meach, titan, and court been going so hard to prove its ‘unplayable’ on ps5 just like they did last year with bg3. They are very predictable and tehy hate missing out on piff like this every year so they try to ruin the experience for others

Thats why im glad the main thread is safe from their nonsense :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Thats why meach, titan, and court been going so hard to prove its ‘unplayable’ on ps5 just like they did last year with bg3. They are very predictable and tehy hate missing out on piff like this every year so they try to ruin the experience for others

Shutup you snitching ass bytch.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I was talking specifically about what you said about the Xbox delay reasons. Where did you get that the Xbox version has a memory bug that it's worse and this is why it's delayed :popcorn3:
I didn't say anything about the Xbox delays. A poster asked me if the memory issue affects any other platform.

Edit: It seems that you seem stuck on being right than being correct.

From what I've seen, this game has issues with memory leaks, crashes and less than stellar performance in game on both PC and PlayStation. I'm looking to buy the physical version.

But you are concerned about a non existent Xbox version. Delayed for whatever reason. Be like Meach or Titan and own a PC and/or a PS5 alongside your Xbox

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I never said the game was unplayable :mjlol:

I said the game had performance issues on PS5, as a warning to people preordering off the hype.

Unstable frame rates and performance issues seemed to be a big deal for yall I mean look at the 1st thing you mentioned here.

I don’t understand how people were coming out they neck to say this shyt was a one of a kind rpg, the next elden ring, blah blah

• Really bad performance, like unacceptable unlocked framerate soup
  • Sub par graphics, bad character animations, weird lighting, mad glitches
  • Almost non-existent story, characters that don’t amount to anything, forced stupid romance feature
  • Lack of variety, theres like 10 monster types and 6 boss types and you fight each of them like 100x’s because the encounter design is so trash
  • Exploration is fun!…..for about the first 10-15 hours, then you realize the rest of the map is just shytty caves, water you can’t traverse and 5 other little shyt towns outside of the main city, that you spend 90% of the game running back and forth from. The game tries to create the illusion that its open world but there’s honestly like two narrow paths to get anywhere
Remember the directors comments about how ‘exploration in other games is boring because the worlds are boring’? Yeah, so is this one. Thanks for the lack of fast travel

• Pawn system is cool in theory but undercooked and hearing them say the same things for 40+ hours is torture. Thats when they aren’t throwing themselves off the side of cliffs into water
  • Job system is lacking
  • Game is way too easy, by the time you hit level 20 and get your ultimate ability you’re just melting everything, including dragons. This happens very early on in the game
The only thing this game really has going for it is the combat system which has some unique and interesting immersive mechanics. Which is super underutilized by everything mentioned above.

My only conclusion as to why its an 87 on mc and not around the score of the original of a 78 is because half the reviewers didn’t finish the game because the second half is bootyhole brown.

For me this game is a 6.5/10

And the whole thread is people complaining about unlocked frame rate and how the game just isn't optimized well and they'll wait on it.

Apparently things have changed since then...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I never said the game was unplayable :mjlol:

I said the game had performance issues on PS5, as a warning to people preordering off the hype.

Unstable frame rates and performance issues seemed to be a big deal for yall I mean look at the 1st thing you mentioned here.

And the whole thread is people complaining about unlocked frame rate and how the game just isn't optimized well and they'll wait on it.

Apparently things have changed since then...

Dragon’s Dogma 2’s performance was way worse than wukong and it still didni’t make it “unplayable” for me

And I nore anyone else spent 10 pages in teh DD2 thread trying to convince people not to play it either

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Hyperbole.

Game isn't flawless but its beyond playable on every platform that it has released on to-date.
Yeah, pretty much. It has technical issues, which no one has ignored, which fools like @The Mad Titan (Aka, The Concerned Titan, whom should concern himself on his own alleged platform of choice more than anything) would have some believe , but they aren't game breaking on current platforms. Guess they were actually game-breaking on the MessBox, hence its delay.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Dragon’s Dogma 2’s performance was way worse than wukong and it still didni’t make it “unplayable” for me

And I nore anyone else spent 10 pages in teh DD2 thread trying to convince people not to play it either
Funny too that ole Concerned Titan fixated on that part, when you stated a plethora of other reasons within that same quote no less, for your disdain for that game that Wukong doesn't even share.