Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
why are people so mad this game is doing well? :dwillhuh:

didn't realize there was so much "controversy" over this shyt.
Man I didn’t want to dive into that topic because I’m enjoying this so much but the same fukking hate this hate that crowd that hated baulder gate is continuing with their bullshyt im sick of it

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Lord have mercy!!! Y’all I found the secret biodome KINGDOM of SAHALI fukking beautiful 😳 this fuban fight is one of the coldest fights ever! Holy shyt fellas BACKTRACK!!!! This all started from accidently going back to chapter one
I love how much hidden content there is. Hidden area every chapter. Dozens of hidden bosses and a bunch of side quests. Cool rewards too.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I love how much hidden content there is. Hidden area every chapter. Dozens of hidden bosses and a bunch of side quests. Cool rewards too.
Yeah this is one of them ones! Love how free they will let you play as well. No hand holding nothing!

Last edited:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
He’s not bad you have to use the rocks to stand on when he does his lightning drum dance. Make sure its in your general vicinity and run to it when his face starts glowing
Stand on rocks as he does the the ground pound! Beat him 1st try! Jump the last pound it’s a delayed aftershock that pretty much kills you. Grab wonder for transformation and knock him down
I thought he was impossible at first until I started standing on the rocks when he does that bam bam shyt. I got him outta here in about 10 attempts
Just use pillar stance.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Problem is the did such a bad job with the map overall.
I can never tell where I can go because you end up running into so many invisible walls.
Also, can you even go back to areas in previous chapters? Because if not that's pretty brutal considering how easy it is the miss so much of the content.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Almost finished, what a journey:mjcry:
Speaking of maps, Chapter 6 was a weird one.
I read this is the first level they made for the game, and you can tell as it's not designed like the rest at all :pachaha:

Only works in this area tho

Definitely going to spin back on NG+ as I got locked out of a boss fight in Ch 4 and glitched out of a quest in Ch 5

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I can never tell where I can go because you end up running into so many invisible walls.
Also, can you even go back to areas in previous chapters? Because if not that's pretty brutal considering how easy it is the miss so much of the content.
You can go back lol...idk maybe it's me but I'm not having a hard time finding anything and the invisible walls aren't a problem for me personally

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I keep hearing this but every invisible wall I have run into it's been pretty obvious you can't go imo. The levels are very much 'video game' stages.

I just make mental note of what NPC's say and every branching path I see. I make a point to go back and check each alternate route and clear everywhere I can walk each chapter. A map wouldn't hurt but it hasn't been much of an issue for me.

There is a significant amount of stuff to find too.

The game also borrows the lies of p method of showing you what save points have npcs in the area.