Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yellow Wind Sage defeated

SouGt.gif

I felt the same way when I beat him

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Anyone grab that first mythical staff yet? Golden loong staff, if so how does it feel with your build? I see it buffs pillar stance

zx6FbSY.jpeg

Funny enough, I don't use pillar stance as much as thrust :dame:

But it doesn't matter, it's destroying no matter what stance right now (early Ch 5)

Edit:
@Midwest

For the special, if full focus power hit in pillar stance :banderas:

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Got him first try probably cuz I'm overleved for that area...probably gonna be for a bit
His health pool is fukking huge and that long ass sword combo is a PITA to get out of without taking a hit. :francis:

I probably should be using cloud step. I barely use it at all.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This Yellow Wind Sage hit me with one. Folks punted me in the air then slammed me with his spear. What made it worse is he was talking shyt the whole time. It was cold as hell

:mjlol:
Wait till you fight the dude with his hands tied behind his back :dame:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
His health pool is fukking huge and that long ass sword combo is a PITA to get out of without taking a hit. :francis:

I probably should be using cloud step. I barely use it at all.
Yea I can imagine lol I was in that Pogoba region all day Sunday I leveled up a lot here just basically sweeping the areas then respawning the enemies at the shrine they give lots of XP...I was level 50 when I finally left that area I'm level 60 now I think...outside of that area I didn't really grind I just explore everywhere I go since the beginning of the game...if you dont you'll miss out on a lot...but so far that region is the best grind spot before you move on to the snow region