Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Daps
This Yellow Wind Sage hit me with one. Folks punted me in the air then slammed me with his spear. What made it worse is he was talking shyt the whole time. It was cold as hell

:mjlol:
:russ: nikka is killing me with that move. Some real anime shyt, I be on the brink of beating him then he pull that shyt outta nowhere

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Which part of the game are you at?

End of chapter 4

Are in chapter 3 yet? U have to beat a boss then go back to a older chapter to unlock the blacksmith he is somewhere in a cell in chapter two let me backtrack

I've had him unlocked for a while - I don't see an option to upgrade weapons, just armor.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What spirits do yall use? :lupe:

I've mainly been just using Wandering Wight for the defense increase, but I need to start exploring other options. Some of the others seem a little too situational/weak.

I just unlocked the Mad Tiger spirit, but that shyt takes -75 off health :mjtf:
Wandering Wights big head ass for when ever i need more defense. But Gore-Eyed Daoist is kinda ridiculous upgraded.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Graphics are amazing on PC.

YtkM60W.jpg

sGVZs65.jpg

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The game is weird as f*ck from a technical stand point though.

I have a GTX 4080 Super so it runs at 100+ FPS. But if you turn everything up to Cinematic, there is a noticeable input lag.

Not even sure why. It makes no sense. So I had to turn everything down to Very High or whatever the 2nd highest setting is.

The FPS stayed the same in both settings, which makes it even stranger.

EDIT:

And there was some crazy screen tearing until I adjusted a few other things. V-Sync seemed to have no affect on it.

Fred.