Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
At the end of ch 2 and still cookin. Luckily, I've been playing Sifu for the last week, so my action game dexterity is on point. This game is not near as hard as some make it out to be (so far).

Couple thoughts:

fukk these invisible barriers. Luckily the areas are fairly linear, so it's easy to learn the layout.

Game plays smooth, ran into a couple of issues with slowdown, but it's generally when I reach a new area, so it might be an issue with textures loading for the first time. I play everything on PS5 in performance mode if it's available. So it might be different for the other modes.

Combat opens way up after CH 1. Some of the base skills should be available by default in CH 1 to give it more of a tutorial feel.

Boss designs are up there with any Fromsoft game. Love the variety.

Currently give it a 8.5, we'll see how the rest of this game shakes out.
From what I've seen in reviews is that this is actually an inherent issue with the Unreal Engine and this happens on PC as well.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I’m so ready to get out of this brown depressing biome. :dead:

Endure that 360 brown breh
the views in some of the areas make it worth it:wow:

RcCiYY7.jpeg

4woJSD5.jpeg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Video just made me realize I REALLY want to see Goku bring the staff back out AS AN ADULT at least one time... :demonic:

When was the last time we saw him use it, in the first DBZ movie?

I always love the dragonball callbacks, i thought them going pat super sayain by going back to their ape form in GT was much more creative than the Super stuff