Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Is this counting lesser spirits?
Anyone with a boss health bar. Name and health on screen.

There is one boss fight in chp 3 thats like a couple fights in 1 and I didn count them separately.

EDIT: Actually excuse me I forgot to even put the last couple I fought so it's more even lol.

wukong40boss.png

Last edited:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
What spirits do yall use? :lupe:

I've mainly been just using Wandering Wight for the defense increase, but I need to start exploring other options. Some of the others seem a little too situational/weak.

I just unlocked the Mad Tiger spirit, but that shyt takes -75 off health :mjtf:

I mostly use Wandering Wight too, but sometimes I switch it up (Tiger Acolyte, Earth Wolf, Gore-Eye)

Like you said a lot are situation or have wack bonuses due to their negative effects like that dumb Mad Tiger lol

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I mostly use Wandering Wight too, but sometimes I switch it up (Tiger Acolyte, Earth Wolf, Gore-Eye)

Like you said a lot are situation or have wack bonuses due to their negative effects like that dumb Mad Tiger lol
I don't even have Earth Wolf :ohhh:
Gore Eye looks solid but I haven't even tried that one yet. I'll probably test it Chapter 3.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This games replay value is gonna be a 10 I'm gonna get everything upgraded...if you dont explore each region fully you'll miss out on a lot...rushing through a chapter just to get to the boss fight won't do you any favors...esp in the long run...I'm on chapter 3 I'm level 52