GV34whAW0AAdCoY

GV34wm8WEAAuXBo
GV34wnAXIAE6mTI

GV34wodWIAAQl1U

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
What was your strategy to beat him???
It's a damn ADS fight just clear the ads and then keep hitting the stone statue it literally doesn't do anything all it does it throws ads at you...once you clear the ads attack the statue after a few seconds it spawns new ads just rinse and repeat

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Anyone with a boss health bar. Name and health on screen.

There is one boss fight in chp 3 thats like a couple fights in 1 and I didn count them separately.

EDIT: Actually excuse me I forgot to even put the last couple I fought so it's more even lol.

wukong40boss.png
I was thinking I beat around 25-30 bosses.

After I posted that, I was watching a stream in chapter 2 and I skipped the boars quest so that's 4-5 more bosses. I was thinking I actually had to find wine somewhere in a later chapter and come back :deadrose:

In my head I didn't count the repeat bosses in chap 3 as separate too, so I might be near that number

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
At the end of ch 2 and still cookin. Luckily, I've been playing Sifu for the last week, so my action game dexterity is on point. This game is not near as hard as some make it out to be (so far).

Couple thoughts:

fukk these invisible barriers. Luckily the areas are fairly linear, so it's easy to learn the layout.

Game plays smooth, ran into a couple of issues with slowdown, but it's generally when I reach a new area, so it might be an issue with textures loading for the first time. I play everything on PS5 in performance mode if it's available. So it might be different for the other modes.

Combat opens way up after CH 1. Some of the base skills should be available by default in CH 1 to give it more of a tutorial feel.

Boss designs are up there with any Fromsoft game. Love the variety.

Currently give it a 8.5, we'll see how the rest of this game shakes out.