Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
You get 1/2 pieces to make thunder staff. You also get access to Red Loong who has the other piece

The easy method to beating him is to jump on one of the rocks (when he starts doing is ground pound dance), theres like 4 in the arena.
Every time I look for a rock to jump on to, I can't find one, and the shock stuns you do I can't even look around. I'm about to just take the L and move on. Like I said, it's not even a fun fight to repeat

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This tiger is pissing me off. Low key got me ready to bush this. It’s hard but in a much more annoying way…it’s different from Elden Ring. I can’t really explain it but it’s frustrating.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Every time I look for a rock to jump on to, I can't find one, and the shock stuns you do I can't even look around. I'm about to just take the L and move on. Like I said, it's not even a fun fight to repeat

My method was to always just be in the general vicinity of one of them but not too close to where he can break them. As soon as his face lights up unlock from him and run to it

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
What spirits do yall use? :lupe:

I've mainly been just using Wandering Wight for the defense increase, but I need to start exploring other options. Some of the others seem a little too situational/weak.

I just unlocked the Mad Tiger spirit, but that shyt takes -75 off health :mjtf: