Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

leoc

All Star
Daps
what chapter were you in when you quit

If you havent already, get the multiple clones magic skill and use the thrust stance, the heavy attack for that stance is good. The headless dude gives the clone skill. After u beat the father son duo, take the path to the right instead of the left. Right has a small bridge and whole other area where you’ll get the skill eventually

Edit: wrong quote, meant to quote the guy stuck at tony the tiger

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Tiger Vanguard defeated :birdman:

VmNyb9g.gif

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Chapter 2 lol you'll see him soon

Just wait until the Yellow Wind Sage at the end of the chapter.... Tiger is lightweight in comparison
Yeah the high from beating the Tiger quickly wore off once I got to Wind Sage. I've been getting absolutely bodied for the past 45 minutes. There's like no way to anticipate like half of his attacks :damn:

I think I might actually need to reallocate my Self Advance points, because I feel like there's certain shyt I should have unlocked at this point. I've kinda just been putting my points on random shyt with no strategy at all :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m trapped in the middle of 3 bosses right now, which one should i do first?

• Black Loong
  • Tiger Vanguard
  • Rock bytch

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Breh this baby in Tony Soprano’s bathrobe is whooping my ass
You can do it breh. Just takes practice

You beat the wolf guy with the spear yet? It'll help. Also, self advancing the right skills will make it a lot easier. Pillar stance, stamina, health, and charge while sprinting are good investments