Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
what chapter were you in when you quit

1 my guy it was 2-3 hours in.

Look it aint that deep and I truly dont want to muck up the thread dissenting from da good vibes :mjlol:

Bro asked for opinions I gave mine I dont want to argue over it and have it fukk up the thread cuz yall seem to be loving this shyt :manny:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
1 my guy it was 2-3 hours in.

Look it aint that deep and I truly dont want to muck up the thread dissenting from da good vibes :mjlol:

Bro asked for opinions I gave mine I dont want to argue over it and have it fukk up the thread cuz yall seem to be loving this shyt :manny:
Ok just know the game opens up a lot after what is effectively a tutorial level in chapter 1.

Also I fought 10+ bosses in chp 1 alone.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Tiger Vanguard could be an Elden Ring boss with this delayed attack shyt :mjcry:

I don't know if I can beat him man :mjcry:

Terrence Howard Voice: You can do it mane, you’ve been through worse with AC6 :sadcam::russ:

Some tips:

Try not to spend up your mana too much and figure out your favorite way to create some openings (immobilize, transform, etc)

don’t forget to upgrade your flasks with the monkey back in chapter 1 and check your brews
You can find some interesting ones out there

I found one that gives me a free stone move after a sip
Some restore health slowly after a sip

Also upgrade yourself!

I clipped some of those stance/power move mid light combos that I mentioned earlier ITT
If you figure em out it will help you stay aggressive while staying safe/nullifying damage

It’s not always the easiest thing to time though, so like Lies of P it’s best to dodge/wait for the end/start of enemy moves you know comfortably

Smash Stance:

press triangle mid combo and if you’re at the start of the swing when the enemy hits, you’ll glow red and ignore the hit
Can follow up with another heavy if you have enough focus

Thrust Stance:

same as above, but in thrust stance

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Hopped back in thinking I wasn’t rusty

:picard:

Never been sonned by a game like this before

Had to reevaluate the relationship between my brain, eyes, hands & controller

l8npAfj.gif

That challenge is brutal.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ehhh not to spoil anything but Im seeing a whole bunch of vids pop up on my feed of people gaining spirit attacks like Nioh and a bunch of other transformations :mindblown:

Theres a parry attack too that I didnt even know existed, they gotta get better translators in the patch cause some of these mechanics are obscure as fukk

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Its sitting at overwhelmingly positive 96%...Elden Ring is at 92%.

You telling me this is a better game than ER :bryan: That score signifies damn near perfection and this is not it
Like breh said, your feelings are an outlier. I'd be different if only a handful of reviewers rated it that high, but if the majority do, then that's the general consensus

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i third tried tiger boss, IMO the coolest in the game so far. but i pieced that nicca up something fierce :wow:. could've had him second try but he stoned on me and i had a focal seizure, couldn't anticipate the dodge.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Aight u right this >>>> Elden Ring :mjlol:
see this is where the problem comes. You're in here telling us the vast majority of gamers (and folks in here) are wrong cause:

A. You don't agree with the reviews
B. You beat one boss and decided the game isn't for you.

You could have left it at "The game isn't for me". Yet you have 27 posts explaining why you don't like it.

no need to clog up the official topic with that.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
see this is where the problem comes. You're in here telling us the vast majority of gamers (and folks in here) are wrong cause:

A. You don't agree with the reviews
B. You beat one boss and decided the game isn't for you.

You could have left it at "The game isn't for me". Yet you have 27 posts explaining why you don't like it.

no need to clog up the official topic with that.

You weird ass nikkas are the ones quoting me :gucci:

I was literally just responding to ONE breh saying wait for a sale. I get several other dudes jumping in to disagree. I say cool, you like I love it. I explicitly said im not trying to muck up the thread and then nggas keep quoting me. Am I not allowed to respond? Get out my alerts breh

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Terrence Howard Voice: You can do it mane, you’ve been through worse with AC6 :sadcam::russ:

Some tips:

Try not to spend up your mana too much and figure out your favorite way to create some openings (immobilize, transform, etc)

don’t forget to upgrade your flasks with the monkey back in chapter 1 and check your brews
You can find some interesting ones out there

I found one that gives me a free stone move after a sip
Some restore health slowly after a sip

Also upgrade yourself!

I clipped some of those stance/power move mid light combos that I mentioned earlier ITT
If you figure em out it will help you stay aggressive while staying safe/nullifying damage

It’s not always the easiest thing to time though, so like Lies of P it’s best to dodge/wait for the end/start of enemy moves you know comfortably

Smash Stance:

press triangle mid combo and if you’re at the start of the swing when the enemy hits, you’ll glow red and ignore the hit
Can follow up with another heavy if you have enough focus

Thrust Stance:

same as above, but in thrust stance

You know what you're right. I'm better than this

Psgm.gif