Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
yea I've gotten good with it used it most of chp 3 so far. I have been trying to switch around and use all the mechanics
I only unlocked and tried that stance when I was getting nowhere with the pillar stance against Stone Vanguard. I knew I need to try something different, so I'm like why not. Ended up being a game changer.
fukk, I almost won against Tiger Vanguard. Mfer turns into a stone on some substitution jutsu shyt and attacks me out of nowhere, where I couldn't see him attack, and I fukking die.
I fukking hated that attack. Half the time, he would attack from off-screen so you couldn't see where he was and time your dodge right.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only unlocked and tried that stance when I was getting nowhere with the pillar stance against Stone Vanguard. I knew I need to try something different, so I'm like why not. Ended up being a game changer.

I fukking hated that attack. Half the time, he would attack from off-screen so you couldn't see where he was and time your dodge right.

Yeah, sick of that shyt. If I near win, and if he turns into a stone, I'm going to use immobilize on him.