Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

leoc

All Star
Daps
I love how the start screen changes depending on where you are in the game
GWmhhg7XMAATQdu

I don't want to upgrade from my lightning staff. shyt is cool AF.

Defeated Captain Kappa Wave. I felt a lil :dame: during the fight because I kept thrusting him in the ass when he's staggered.

It cracks me up when he starts kicking you like an annoying dog nipping at your heel

GWmhhl4WMAAAQPe

GWmhhmAWsAAtNh4

GWmhhoDWoAAmMWg

Am i trippin or did you not lock on to kappa when fighting him

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me or does it seem in chapter 3, bosses fight so easily so far or, I haven't met the tough bosses yet, or have I overpowered them?

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I love how the start screen changes depending on where you are in the game
GWmhhg7XMAATQdu

I don't want to upgrade from my lightning staff. shyt is cool AF.

Defeated Captain Kappa Wave. I felt a lil :dame: during the fight because I kept thrusting him in the ass when he's staggered.

It cracks me up when he starts kicking you like an annoying dog nipping at your heel

GWmhhl4WMAAAQPe

GWmhhmAWsAAtNh4

GWmhhoDWoAAmMWg

That Staff is pretty Dope, but I had to switch it out with this new sharp joint...

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
That Staff is pretty Dope, but I had to switch it out with this new sharp joint...
I'm enticed to switch to the sharp one cuz it has a higher attack power, but I really love the lightning. Plus my current armor has increases the lightning damage.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Closest I've gotten to beating Yin Tiger is getting him to 60% of his health.

This might be the first time I've enjoyed getting my ass handed to me because Yin Tiger's moves are cool AF

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Even though I told myself I was done. The game was calling me today like the Green Goblin mask. So I told myself, I'll give the boss game three tries, and if I fail again I'm really through. Ended up beating him on the third try w/ almost no health and no gourd sips left. I didn't even feel satisfaction in beating him, just relived that the fight was done.

GWhm-Z4WoAI3ZHY
GWhm-ifXIAAstry

GWhm-inWgAEAbXq

GWhm-ioWsAEyU0U

Went on to fight Kang Jin Star and Cyan Loong. I used every single lightning potion I had on Kang Jin Star.

I'm opposite. I barely even use the smash stance. Thrust and Pillar are my go-tos. They're much better to me.

I switch to every stance based on what I want to do.