Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chapter 3 has ensured that I won't be replaying this after beating it. What a disgustingly bad section.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Amazing what a stable frame rate and less input lag will do huh?:russ:
Yeah I didn’t realize how much of a difference it made.

I’m not a PC player at all so I never really had anything to compare PS5 to. But yeah it’s a MAJOR difference, like gameplay changing. I would change my build entirely to benefit from dodging if I was on PC.

All this time I just thought I was trash at perfect dodging. And maybe I am to a degree…

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Yeah I didn’t realize how much of a difference it made.

I’m not a PC player at all so I never really had anything to compare PS5 to. But yeah it’s a MAJOR difference, like gameplay changing. I would change my build entirely to benefit from dodging if I was on PC.

All this time I just thought I was trash at perfect dodging. And maybe I am to a degree…

Yeah I love the game but I can feel it

I have a PC as well but copped this on PS5 cause I built my PC back in 2021 figured it might struggle
But nope, ran the benchmark at 70 FPS

I can live without it, but having steady frames over 60 FPS for an action game is always the best

shyt, I remember when I first had GoT on my super old PS4, and the difference between playing at those frames vs playing directors cut on the PS5. Casually playing had me on leaderboards for a bit :dead:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Weird hitboxes and they're fast/able to retreat, statuses

I knew chapter 4 was going to be a "favorite"
OQj09Oy.png

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
just started this game and did the opening fight. IDK what i was doing lol