Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
What was y'all strategy to beat Capt. Wise Voice???
He was the most frustrating boss. You have to keep hitting his injured ankle (the one glowing one on his front left) until he brings his head down. Then whale on his head as much as you can because that's the only part of him that does significant damage. Then repeat until he dies.

When he lifts his front feet and the feet are glowing gold, run/dodge behind him. Any other way and hell grab you and that grab attack takes 75% of your health if you have a full health bar or it'll KO you if your health is below 75%

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
He was the most frustrating boss. You have to keep hitting his injured ankle (the one glowing one on his front left) until he brings his head down. Then whale on his head as much as you can because that's the only part of him that does significant damage. Then repeat until he dies.

When he lifts his front feet and the feet are glowing gold, run/dodge behind him. Any other way and hell grab you and that grab attack takes 75% of your health if you have a full health bar or it'll KO you if your health is below 75%

I beat him last night. :blessed:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Yeah that was a really good fight. When he kept breaking my Immobilize spell, he fukked up my plan of using Pluck of Many to get the drop on him.

:whew:
Made me put my controller down for a Day and a half. Lol
I'll pick back up today to finally fight Yin Tiger.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still at Whiteclad Noble. I can get his first form down easily but the second form I keep dying but it was late. I should finish him tonight before Goat Bot drops.