Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey coli brehs

How tough is this bytch, Kang Jin Star? :lupe:
I beat her second try. The first attempt I ran in with no mana and got her to around half health. She wasn’t bad at all there are way worse fights in that chapter

I just kept popping potions though. Especially the shock quelling one.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was a pretty good game. I have no desire to play new game plus though. It’s actually really short when you don’t factor in the hours and hours you spend repeatedly dying to bosses

The only thing that could have made this game better would have been a map, a better way to recover mana and more incentive to use the other stances. I legit never used anything outside of smash stance 90% of the time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This was a pretty good game. I have no desire to play new game plus though. It’s actually really short when you don’t factor in the hours and hours you spend repeatedly dying to bosses

The only thing that could have made this game better would have been a map, a better way to recover mana and more incentive to use the other stances. I legit never used anything outside of smash stance 90% of the time

Same

If you could run and use thrust stance it might be different.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Even though I told myself I was done. The game was calling me today like the Green Goblin mask. So I told myself, I'll give the boss game three tries, and if I fail again I'm really through. Ended up beating him on the third try w/ almost no health and no gourd sips left. I didn't even feel satisfaction in beating him, just relived that the fight was done.

GWhm-Z4WoAI3ZHY
GWhm-ifXIAAstry

GWhm-inWgAEAbXq

GWhm-ioWsAEyU0U

Went on to fight Kang Jin Star and Cyan Loong. I used every single lightning potion I had on Kang Jin Star.

Same

If you could run and use thrust stance it might be different.
I'm opposite. I barely even use the smash stance. Thrust and Pillar are my go-tos. They're much better to me.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been pretty worthless for me. I was hoping it would be like a force-field like it was in the cutscene before you get it. The effects of Ring of Fire are too passive. I hear it's required for a chapter three side mission though.

I found the secret boss and defeated Captain Lotus-Vision that unlock purple sealed cell doors.

A question. After I beat Kang Jin Star, if I leave, and will it move onto to chapter 4?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I found the secret boss and defeated Captain Lotus-Vision that unlock purple sealed cell doors.

A question. After I beat Kang Jin Star, if I leave, and will it move onto to chapter 4?
No. I'm not even on chapter 4 yet and I beat Kang Jin Star and left with the pig.

Edit: there is another secret boss on that Island tho, so explore thoroughly before leaving

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I love how the start screen changes depending on where you are in the game
GWmhhg7XMAATQdu

I don't want to upgrade from my lightning staff. shyt is cool AF.

Defeated Captain Kappa Wave. I felt a lil :dame: during the fight because I kept thrusting him in the ass when he's staggered.

It cracks me up when he starts kicking you like an annoying dog nipping at your heel

GWmhhl4WMAAAQPe

GWmhhmAWsAAtNh4

GWmhhoDWoAAmMWg