Black Men with atleast $100,000 income, marry black women 83% of the time

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you aren't "Lord Aldon." You're just a tranny chaser and a fukking idiot. "Interracial" is a misnomer in the first fukking place, you dumbass. Biracials aren't a group of people their own and a person with Sub-Saharan ancestry marrying a person with that same ancestry isn't "Interracial."

Lol, I forgot that you don't believe in races. Anyway biracial people are of two races, that is the literal meaning of biracial. If they marry someone, the union is always interracial except if they marry another person of the same two races.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which isn't a race but a *relationship* between two ethnic groups.

Biracial = two races/ethnic groups. Biracial people are of TWO races, ethnic groups, whatever you want to call it. They are their own group and not of their parents' groups by definition of their different parentage. This applies to both parents regardless of origin. A Bulgarian-Chinese person is neither Chinese nor Bulgarian. . I am not going to continue arguing with you about this point. You and anyone else can call yourself what you like, but when we get to the technical minutae of study and science, we must be correct so we can reach the correct conclusions.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are both, you dumbass.

And when did I say they were not "both"? I said they were NEITHER. Does that imply they cannot be both?

"There is a color. It is neither red nor white. What color is it?"

^
Does the above example preclude the notion of the color being both red AND white, pink?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Answer the question, @Poitier. I provided an example. It's a baby's logic which you don't understand.

Anyway, the information would be more helpful if the mulatto, white and black women statistics were added. That was my earlier point.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Answer the question, @Poitier. I provided an example. It's a baby's logic which you don't understand.

Anyway, the information would be more helpful if the mulatto, white and black women statistics were added. That was my earlier point.

Learn what "neither" means.

Daps
No you aren't "Lord Aldon." You're just a tranny chaser and a fukking idiot. "Interracial" is a misnomer in the first fukking place, you dumbass. Biracials aren't a group of people their own and a person with Sub-Saharan ancestry marrying a person with that same ancestry isn't "Interracial."

You're using slave laws.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
This shouldn't be a surprise. Black men that make good money have the pick of the litter when it comes to black women. It has always been a myth that black men are running to other races when they come up. If I marry anything other than a black woman it is because I settled for my next option. Not going to lie, its hard trying find a worthy black woman to wife. Its very rare to find a black woman that has a good attitude, doesn't have self hate issues, intelligent, submissive, not trying to instagram flex and chasing athletes/entertainers. Its like trying to find a hidden treasure at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean these days. But a top shelf black woman with those qualities >>> than anything else on God's green earth.

Last edited:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
This shouldn't be a surprise. Black men that make good money have the pick of the litter when it comes to black women. It has always been a myth that black men are running to other races when they come up. A top shelf black woman with a good attitude and submissive >>> than anything else on God's green earth. If I marry anything other than a black woman it is because I settled for my next option. Not going to lie, its hard trying find a worthy black woman to wife. Its very rare to find a black woman that has a good attitude, doesn't have self hate, intelligent, submissive, not trying to instagram flex and chasing athletes/entertainers. Its like trying to find a hidden treasure at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean these days.
black women are not submitting to anyone in 2014.

you should take your chances somewhere else.
I did...

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All those stats indicate is that we're doing better than what's suggested. The reason being if a man makes 50-100k a year he will date a woman who makes equally. So in that regards the professional black man and woman is doing well. :umad: