Black Men with atleast $100,000 income, marry black women 83% of the time

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm a man (I've posted pics of me and my S.O on here)

since I changed my avi people keep thinking I'm a woman.

I never had this when my avi was of me :lupe:

i need to change it back :lupe:

I live in Europe tho which explains why I type why I type, I'm British :lupe:
Ok it makes sense. I think seeing a chick that i didnt know and all that proper english confused me.

Daps
I'm surprised this thread didn't get a lot more pages. This was an interesting topic.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man shut your race baiting corny ass up :markbusta:

This thread is predicated around race, dumbass. Why don't you tell OP to shut up about it? I can't stand how stupid you are, breh. Besides I wasn't askin you. Mind your fukking business. You're ignored.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yes, I work in IBD and I and all my black co-workers have black S.O's.

All the black guys ive met in investment banking bar one is married or dating black.

My boss the MD moved here from the USA he went to Yale and met his wife at Yale.

They're both black and have a two year old son.

:wow:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you know?

No, but I brought up the question because a statistic like OP's might be skewed by the data if said data were available. Because the last time I checked, the interracial rate goes up as African Americans get richer. OP's statistic, while not being contradictory in and of itself, sort of flies in the face of the interracial rate-money correlation.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
No, but I brought up the question because a statistic like OP's might be skewed by the data if said data were available. Because the last time I checked, the interracial rate goes up as African Americans get richer. OP's statistic, while not being contradictory in and of itself, sort of flies in the face of the interracial rate-money correlation.

A black man marrying a mulatto isn't interracial. And please cite your statement that it goes up as income increases.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A black man marrying a mulatto isn't interracial. And please cite your statement that it goes up as income increases.

I would argue it is, and if most rich black men are marrying mulattos (despite there not being very many mulattos), that would suggest they aren't marrying black women. Mulatto and black women are not necessarily interchangeable in the eyes of men. Mulatto and black women have neither the same socioeconomic, education or visibility status in the US (despite claims otherwise). Mulattos fall in between black-white norms and blacks fall into the black norm/whites into the white norm.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I am technically right. That is a statement of fact, not opinion.

No you aren't "Lord Aldon." You're just a tranny chaser and a fukking idiot. "Interracial" is a misnomer in the first fukking place, you dumbass. Biracials aren't a group of people their own and a person with Sub-Saharan ancestry marrying a person with that same ancestry isn't "Interracial."