Black Men with Asian Women: My Interview with Stefhen Bryan (Coli Exclusive!)

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
this dude is a mega c00n but :ehh:

I've only really dated white girls in my life, but i ain't in chasing women and all that and those the type of girls that have shown me interest in my life so :ehh:
Then how come you have so much ro say about black women when you dont date them.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I don't know how you can say that with any degree of confidence,
I don''t even know the nuances of each international black community to make that generalization.

I think you mean various sub-cultures, but yes the country is still by and large homogenous though way of circumstance, and it's working wonders for them. with the declining birth rates and avg age rising. They are not as xenophobic as they once were. I'd say Korea is the most xenophobic east asian country right now.
No I meant unified likeness and unified message in that the causal tourist and non-japanese individual that is not knowledgeable, will not be able to identify the various ethnic differences from a tourism promotion ads, movie casting, musician popularity and ceo of companies

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Ok your comment does not make sense to me in relation to that post, care to explain?
You criticize Reinscarf for criticizing black women when he has admitted that he hasn't dated many of them.

You've generalized the beliefs and motivations of black men everywhere claiming they put down the women of their own ethnicity and favor the women of others, when you in fact don't know that for sure.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You criticize Reinscarf for criticizing black women when he has admitted that he hasn't dated many of them.

You've generalized the beliefs and motivations of black men everywhere claiming they put down the women of their own ethnicity and favor the women of others, when you in fact don't know that for sure.
I think you are misinterpreting what I am saying...I am saying this an attitude that exist in every afro diasporic cultural group. And I do know this for sure due to personal experience as well as many documentaries on it. I don't know why you are taking this as personal attack. I am not talking about the men on who this does not apply I am just saying its an attitude throughout the diaspora.

If I say that white supremacy has affected all black groups and not jut focus on one black cultural group, would you be asking me the same questions that you're asking now?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

And nowhere am I insinuating that all interracial relationships are due rp self hate. You are making conclusions that I am not making.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

And in that reply I am not attempting to criticize him, I am just wondering what's the source of his comments on black women when he does not deal with them on an intimate level. I think that's a fair question ask no?

I would think with the experience that hes had with white women he could share that since there are many coli members interested in them.