Black Men with Asian Women: My Interview with Stefhen Bryan (Coli Exclusive!)

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Of course thats what i got from your response nikka thats what I posted? imo that's what you meant and look at my rep yeah I'm really posting for daps and reps :usure:. You just did the same thing you accuse me of quite funny. I'm telling the truth to me and disagree with you in this darkskin chick shyt period. You don't agree fukk it but that's what it is.
Please don call me 'nikka' I am not your friend. If all that I have written and thats all you've got to serve me as a response. Then lets agree to disagree.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
fukk out here clown your shut ain't deep and no agreeing with your stupidity ain't no fukking deflection. Ole overinflated ego online cats I tell ya. Thank that :pacspit:
Thx for confirming why I have no interest in discussion with you.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Please don call me 'nikka' I am not your friend. If all that I have written and thats all you've got to serve me as a response. Then lets agree to disagree.
Blame the correct but I'm going to post how I post you don't like you can no respond and nikka you wrote nothing but whining about darkskin chicks and what some cats on here do. Again you not fukking Einstein stop it but yes we can agree to disagree.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Like I said everybody is "brainwashed" so there is no need to ever mention brainwashing unless people doing their usual trying to shame/make themselves look better routine.

No sir. If I know that the only reason I like a brand of clothing is because the media say it is hot and I choose to not follow the fashion trend of the media, then I'm not brainwashed in that regards. Repeat process about something else.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Blame the correct but I'm going to post how I post you don't like you can no respond and nikka you wrote nothing but whining about darkskin chicks and what some cats on here do. Again you not fukking Einstein stop it but yes we can agree to disagree.
And I will choose not to respond, thank you. Next...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No sir. If I know that the only reason I like a brand of clothing is because the media say it is hot and I choose to not follow the fashion trend of the media, then I'm not brainwashed in that regards. Repeat process about something else.
Not true at all imo. You think you pick stuff on your own (which we do a little bit) but I guarantee you don't look, dress, talk, etc significantly different than your closest friends. That's all a part of the "brainwashing" but of course we all like to think we are sooo original. It is what it is but hey if you and others want to think you are so original ok.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Not true at all imo. You think you pick stuff on your own (which we do a little bit) but I guarantee you don't look, dress, talk, etc significantly different than your closest friends. That's all a part of the "brainwashing" but of course we all like to think we are sooo original. It is what it is but hey if you and others want to think you are so original ok.

using common language and common slang words is different than viewing skin complexion, fashion label, hair texture, and accent as being better or inferior

It has nothing to do with trying to be original, it has more to do with embracing the fact that you are not original and are susceptible to being brainwashed. So there are few things you could do, as proven by the dude in the video...
-pretend that your preferences are your preferences
-acknowledge that you are brainwashed, but continue to perpetuate the brainwash characteristics
-acknowledge that you are brainwashed, accept the on-going process of re-programming yourself

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First, I just want to say I give this guy credit for being self reflective with the decisions that his made regarding his sex addiction.
What I found to be especially interesting is his perception that having mixed kids would automatically make their lives better. He adds his lack of attraction for black women of course but it all boils down to the fact that these women seem unattainable to him growing up.

He has a negative perception of being black and thinks that having mixed children will fix that but it won't. At the end of the day his children will stilll be half of him and how can you teach these kids to love themselves when you exalt the other half more than your own.

If he thinks lowly of his own race what makes him think that people won't feel the same way about his children. At the end of the day Japan is a homogenous society that prides itseld on purity, he really thinks a society likw that is a good one to raise multiracial children in?

Black men who thinks like him think they will get respect by sexing themselves into other communities. When in actual fact these societies value their communities, protect and exalt their women. If Japan was as dysfunctional, little economic drive and coveted the beauty of others the way some black communities do, would he have such an interest in asian women as he does.

It seems to me that guys like him envy the ranking of men of other races and the unity of other communities and settle to sexing their women as a source of power. That isn't power.

Asian men, white men, etc exalt their own and value their women, this dude like some other black guys think degrading things about his own, verbally and physically demean and wonders why women of other races seem better to him. That is, if they care for self-reflection.

Black men will never gain respect that their due with this attitude. You can't put other races on a pedestal and wonder why they look down on you.

oooooh weeee!! you better say that shyt!

now watch you done said all that and the only thing these dudes are gonna get outta of that is... "you jealous! you insecure!!" "you wear weave!!"

none the less, that was on point.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
oooooh weeee!! you better say that shyt!

now watch you done said all that and the only thing these dudes are gonna get outta of that is... "you jealous! you insecure!!" "you wear weave!!"

none the less, that was on point.
Thx I am not saying anything that this man has not already confirmed out of his own mouth. I just made the correlation with other guys who think like him and how they generally behave.

Of course those that have no inclination to address the topic at hand will try deflect as they always do, no surprise there. And there will be those who are in it for real discussion whether I agree with them or not.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
using common language and common slang words is different than viewing skin complexion, fashion label, hair texture, and accent as being better or inferior

It has nothing to do with trying to be original, it has more to do with embracing the fact that you are not original and are susceptible to being brainwashed. So there are few things you could do, as proven by the dude in the video...
-pretend that your preferences are your preferences
-acknowledge that you are brainwashed, but continue to perpetuate the brainwash characteristics
-acknowledge that you are brainwashed, accept the on-going process of re-programming yourself
Regarding the first part of the post there isn't really a difference is most people just don't actively say things are better but their actions tell you all you need to know. Reggie Bush hasn't said he has a preference to my knowledge I could be wrong but if you see who he dates you see a pattern. You don't have to say you have a "preference" and or think something is better/inferior to see that's how somebody operates if you look at how somebody operates. A girl who only dates dudes that are 6ft or taller do they really have to tell you what they think is better/inferior? This doesn't fit everybody but lets not act like you have to verbally say what you think is better/inferior when we can look at peoples actions more often than not to know what they are into.

@Yup don't be a bytch name names or shut up. Cowardice is a bad trait to have

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
First, I just want to say I give this guy credit for being self reflective with the decisions that his made regarding his sex addiction.
What I found to be especially interesting is his perception that having mixed kids would automatically make their lives better. He adds his lack of attraction for black women of course but it all boils down to the fact that these women seem unattainable to him growing up.

He has a negative perception of being black and thinks that having mixed children will fix that but it won't. At the end of the day his children will stilll be half of him and how can you teach these kids to love themselves when you exalt the other half more than your own.

If he thinks lowly of his own race what makes him think that people won't feel the same way about his children. At the end of the day Japan is a homogenous society that prides itseld on purity, he really thinks a society likw that is a good one to raise multiracial children in?

Black men who thinks like him think they will get respect by sexing themselves into other communities. When in actual fact these societies value their communities, protect and exalt their women. If Japan was as dysfunctional, little economic drive and coveted the beauty of others the way some black communities do, would he have such an interest in asian women as he does.

It seems to me that guys like him envy the ranking of men of other races and the unity of other communities and settle to sexing their women as a source of power. That isn't power.

Asian men, white men, etc exalt their own and value their women, this dude like some other black guys think degrading things about his own, verbally and physically demean and wonders why women of other races seem better to him. That is, if they care for self-reflection.

Black men will never gain respect that their due with this attitude. You can't put other races on a pedestal and wonder why they look down on you.
The thing is, there is a portion of Japan that do romanticize the uniqueness of other cultures. Japan also has its fair share of societal problems, like nationalistic pride and their lack of unique identity both of which stem back from WW2 and is now just manifesting itself in a negative way. It's very apparent with the younger generation. Some east asian cultures share the same attitude as us but in reverse (for example the philippines)

There are also Asian nations that extremely dislike each other. Like Japan and Korea. China and Japan etc...

But to your point, some of his beliefs are understandable (not admissable, mind you) when you take his background into consideration. Jamaica is a place that probably still suffers the most from British colonization. There are jamaicans who have no problem publicly shaming dark skin and explicitly stating their preference for fairer complexions. They still advertise fairness creams and exoticize anyone mixed with anything other than black. This also seeped into general family interactions, A grandmother will favor one child over another just for their complexion, with no qualms given. The reason I bring that up is because it's not fair to group "black men" into this monolith that should all have the same collective beliefs, we come from different backgrounds. Some black communities are further along in establishing their identity, some are still working to correct those same problems.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Yup
Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Regarding the first part of the post there isn't really a difference is most people just don't actively say things are better but their actions tell you all you need to know. Reggie Bush hasn't said he has a preference to my knowledge I could be wrong but if you see who he dates you see a pattern. You don't have to say you have a "preference" and or think something is better/inferior to see that's how somebody operates if you look at how somebody operates. A girl who only dates dudes that are 6ft or taller do they really have to tell you what they think is better/inferior? This doesn't fit everybody but lets not act like you have to verbally say what you think is better/inferior when we can look at peoples actions more often than not to know what they are into.

@Yup don't be a bytch name names or shut up. Cowardice is a bad trait to have

There is a difference between how I communicate to others VS what I claim my preferences are, regardless if I verbally communicate those preferences or communicate via my actions

Just cause a black person dates a white person, doesn't mean they view blacks as inferior. Men are men, poosay is the goal

But we have too many examples of how white supremacist religion have been followed and embraced, willingly or not, by black folks. And in those examples, there is a consistent theme, rational, and reasoning why they choose to date outside of their race

There's no blatant discrimination against and white washing of men below 6ft. But there is a blatant discrimination against and white washing of "blackness"

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
The thing is, there is a portion of Japan that do romanticized the uniqueness of other cultures. Japan also has its fair share of societal problems hat stem back from WW2 and now just manifesting itself in a negative way. It's apparent with the younger generation. Some east asian cultures share the same attitudes but in reverse (for example the philippines)

Some of his beliefs are understandable (not admissable, mind you) when you take his background into consideration. Jamaica is a place that probably still suffers from British colonization. There are jamaicans who have no problems shaming dark skin and explicitly stating their preference for fairer complexions. They still advertise fairness creams and exoticize anyone mixed with anything other than black. This also seeped into general family interactions, A grandmother will favor one child over another just for their complexion, with no qualms given. The reason I bring that up is because it's not fair to group "black men" into this monolith that should all have the same collective beliefs, we come from different backgrounds. Some black communities are further in establishing their identity, some are still working on those same problems.
But that portion of the Japanese population is not romanticizing other cultures in order to be embraced by the dominant society, that promotes their culture, likeness and some "whiteness"

White supremacist brainwashing is the same in America, South America, Africa, Europe, Asia

When it comes to "grouping" blackmen of the world in a monolithic collective belief, it is due to their exposure and similar reaction to the common tactics of the white supremacist religion that affects all non-whites, if there's no opposition