Black Men with Asian Women: My Interview with Stefhen Bryan (Coli Exclusive!)

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heard asian bytches had tight cocs

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Do nikkaz not realize how lame sh*t like this makes them look? :mindblown: I hit more than 10 Asian chicks in Asia, was I supposed to write a book too? :heh: It's :wow: how ridiculous nikkaz get over interest generated towards them by a non-black chick. You ain't never see CACs do sh*t like this, and they've f*cked everything there was to f*ck several centuries ago. :smh: at this, seriously.
Nah they do, there's loads of blogs, there's no coincidence why many flock to asia exclusively to game. I think OP was just making a point, to point out that black men can too. but that's whatever.

on a different note, I knocked down a cpl over the weekend, and was in korea last week. :wow:

I think I need to chill for the rest of the month. Im having a post nut-post drunk binge monday. :to:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Take another look Coli class 2015.

Daps
I don't know what happened with this thread but I read the book back in June.
You can really tell author has some real deep seeded issues about being black in beginning and in the middle of the book. I will say this guy did a wonderful job of promoting single American men(not just black men) traveling to Japan and indulging in the women over there. I think he should have been more honest about the book really being centered around his sexually conquest with the Japanese women with some informative information about Japanese society sprinkled in here and there.

If what he says in the book is true about the Japanese and relationships I see why their population is slowly but surely decreasing.

A country where when the women get married its normal for their husbands to stop having sex with them for years?(author had a story about one woman who hadn't had sex with her husband in 15 yrs and ended up knocking her and her daughter down several times)
I find it hard to believe but if that is the case might have to plan a trip and knock down some Japanese milfs

I've read brothas can feast easily in Japan.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
not into japanese women but i've always been interested in how it is to live in japan as a black man. i want to travel there at least once in my life (mainly for the car culture). i've heard mostly positive things.

i would like to hear more stories on black people living in japan.
I would like to hear more stories of any American (especially black) living in foreign countries full-time. I'm sure I could find some stuff on youtube though for sure. Black men are evolving it seems.....we need to break that stereotype that we are all the same. shyt is tough though but it's happening

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Got a boy in China. Says the p*ssy very very tight, and most Chinese men are bytch made and scared of women.
Then why is there a billion plus of them:dwillhuh: Dudes had to be on some end of the world shyt and fukked everything in sight.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Then why is there a billion plus of them:dwillhuh: Dudes had to be on some end of the world shyt and fukked everything in sight.

Hard to say..but since they became 'free' they've gove overboard with everything they werent supposed to do before, gamble, fukk, do business, smoke and drink etc..