Black Men with Asian Women: My Interview with Stefhen Bryan (Coli Exclusive!)

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
I don't know what happened with this thread but I read the book back in June.
You can really tell author has some real deep seeded issues about being black in beginning and in the middle of the book. I will say this guy did a wonderful job of promoting single American men(not just black men) traveling to Japan and indulging in the women over there. I think he should have been more honest about the book really being centered around his sexually conquest with the Japanese women with some informative information about Japanese society sprinkled in here and there.

If what he says in the book is true about the Japanese and relationships I see why their population is slowly but surely decreasing.

A country where when the women get married its normal for their husbands to stop having sex with them for years?(author had a story about one woman who hadn't had sex with her husband in 15 yrs and ended up knocking her and her daughter down several times)
I find it hard to believe but if that is the case might have to plan a trip and knock down some Japanese milfs

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
There is a difference between how I communicate to others VS what I claim my preferences are, regardless if I verbally communicate those preferences or communicate via my actions

Just cause a black person dates a white person, doesn't mean they view blacks as inferior. Men are men, poosay is the goal

But we have too many examples of how white supremacist religion have been followed and embraced, willingly or not, by black folks. And in those examples, there is a consistent theme, rational, and reasoning why they choose to date outside of their race

There's no blatant discrimination against and white washing of men below 6ft. But there is a blatant discrimination against and white washing of "blackness"
Yeah there is no white washing but there is height discrimination against smaller guys on avg but people will always justify anything that they believe all day every day.I didn't say whitewashing of height cause we both know it can't be that so why add something like that. You a magician trying to deflect attention? Must be because I gave clear examples of what I said and you up here substituting examples that are clearly not inline with what I said regarding the IR dating. I never said dating one person of a different race was that but continuous dating was stated and implied. The same thing you used to describe blacks and religion can be used to describe alot of preferences people have but again people will always come up with "valid" reasons why the stuff they do is right. I think at this point we can agree to disagree but thanks for your replies anyway.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
asian bytches all look they same except for the dark skin ones they get a pass

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Yeah there is no white washing but there is height discrimination against smaller guys on avg but people will always justify anything that they believe all day every day.I didn't say whitewashing of height cause we both know it can't be that so why add something like that. You a magician trying to deflect attention? Must be because I gave clear examples of what I said and you up here substituting examples that are clearly not inline with what I said regarding the IR dating. I never said dating one person of a different race was that but continuous dating was stated and implied. The same thing you used to describe blacks and religion can be used to describe alot of preferences people have but again people will always come up with "valid" reasons why the stuff they do is right. I think at this point we can agree to disagree but thanks for your replies anyway.

You mentioned height, I did not. The reason why I specified discrimination and white washing is to distinguish any entity that is directly affected by both actions from other entities that is "affected" by one or none of the actions

The "discrimination" of height doesn't encourage a preference for a tall white guy by non-white females
The "discrimination" of height doesn't hinder most actors from getting roles
The "discrimination" of height doesn't make a black person want to minimize their racial identity
The "discrimination" of height doesn't encourage the worship of other races' natural features

Continuous dating of a white person exclusively is equivalent to dating one white person because of brainwashed reasons. What about those black dudes who follow the white supremacist religion knowingly or not, but don't date white women? The point is, when dating, there is a consistent theme, rational, and reasoning behind black folks who, knowingly or not, follow white supremacist religion

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You mentioned height, I did not. The reason why I specified discrimination and white washing is to distinguish any entity that is directly affected by both actions from other entities that is "affected" by one or none of the actions

The "discrimination" of height doesn't encourage a preference for a tall white guy by non-white females
The "discrimination" of height doesn't hinder most actors from getting roles
The "discrimination" of height doesn't make a black person want to minimize their racial identity
The "discrimination" of height doesn't encourage the worship of other races' natural features

Continuous dating of a white person exclusively is equivalent to dating one white person because of brainwashed reasons. What about those black dudes who follow the white supremacist religion knowingly or not, but don't date white women? The point is, when dating, there is a consistent theme, rational, and reasoning behind black folks who, knowingly or not, follow white supremacist religion
What about the black guys the follow the religion and don't date white people? Just like you with the height I never mentioned religion and dating. I honestly don't know. Like I said when we first started whether you agree (which seems we don't) or not people's decisions are usually shaped by factors some like ole boys we just don't agree with his on this subject. That's how I look at it all the other talk IMO isn't relevant.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
What about the black guys the follow the religion and don't date white people? Just like you with the height I never mentioned religion and dating. I honestly don't know. Like I said when we first started whether you agree (which seems we don't) or not people's decisions are usually shaped by factors some like ole boys we just don't agree with his on this subject. That's how I look at it all the other talk IMO isn't relevant.

But we do know the characteristics and reasoning of a black person that follows white supremacist religion, that don't date white people

It's the same as the black person that follows white supremacist religion but dates' exclusively white people. Because the overall teachings and goal of the white supremacist religion does not change because of what industry you work in, your race, country you live, your tax bracket, your age, and sexual identity

So if my "preferences" are in lined with the white supremacist teachings and goals, then I'm clearly brainwashed. And like I already said, there are a few things I could do about it

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd much rather be with american bred girls (don't matter the race to me). Than a foreign girl. Esp an Asian one. I'm Asian but I'm not a real fan of the mannerisms and the look of fobs.

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
Got damn the asian puss got these dudes authoring books and shyt:dwillhuh:

I really don't understand the fetish, I would never write a book about white women or Latin women.

shyts cray, I seen more Avis of asian women and white women on this forum than black women.:pachaha:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I can't have no lil tiger woods. I'd feel partial blame if my he got a small penis from his mother's Asian side:wow:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
In his first 8 years in Japan he bedded dozens of highly attractive Japanese women.

Do nikkaz not realize how lame sh*t like this makes them look? :mindblown: I hit more than 10 Asian chicks in Asia, was I supposed to write a book too? :heh: It's :wow: how ridiculous nikkaz get over interest generated towards them by a non-black chick. You ain't never see CACs do sh*t like this, and they've f*cked everything there was to f*ck several centuries ago. :smh: at this, seriously.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Live never seen a thick asian girl. Ever. They have a weird body type so that even if they are fat or obese they still have tiny t*ts and ass. Like a chunky body type.

Facially A lot of them have weird teeth too. I've been attracted in real life to about a small number of asians ( more if include internet) and turns out most were mixed lol.

Out of all the asian ethnities I like japanese and Thai girls on average.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Live never seen a thick asian girl. Ever. They have a weird body type so that even if they are fat or obese they still have tiny t*ts and ass. Like a chunky body type.

Facially A lot of them have weird teeth too. I've been attracted in real life to about a small number of asians ( more if include internet) and turns out most were mixed lol.

Out of all the asian ethnities I like japanese and Thai girls on average.
And pan faces. They are cute though, and you never see an obese Asian.