Black Men with Asian Women: My Interview with Stefhen Bryan (Coli Exclusive!)

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I hope you don't have a problem with black women who date white men and make sweeping generalizations and negative comments about black men. :sas1:
I don't understand talking about a group when you don't have relationships with them. If I dated white men exclusively I would devote my attention not on the group that gets none of my affections I don't understand why black people do that.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I hope you don't have a problem with black women who date white men and make sweeping generalizations and negative comments about black men. :sas1:
I'm sure he's grown around black women and has watched many videos, documentaries, articles, blogs etc... to come to that conclusion. Is his viewpoints not valid? regardless of whether not their is any truth behind them.

His own anecdotes guides his opinions. Making them fact.

Edit: this post was sarcasm, I'm sorry I have to state this

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm sure he's grown around black women and has watched many videos, documentaries, articles, blogs etc... to come to that conclusion. Is his viewpoints not valid? regardless of whether not their is any truth behind them.

His own anecdotes guides his opinions. Making them fact.
But doesn't that contradict what you said about me making sweeping generalizations about black men because not having come across all of them personally?

And if you are going to comment on relationships of a group of women I wouls think you would based your comments on more than docs and relatives. Having a black mothee or sister is not the same as dealing with a black woman on an intimate level.

I understand you want to defend him but I fail to see the argument you are making.

If a black female poster claims to have only dated white men but her presence online consist of talking about black men would she not be called out for it? Especially with.the coli where any presence of a white guy with a black girl os determined as bedwenching.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
But doesn't that contradict what you said about me making sweeping generalizations about black men because not having come across all of them personally?

And if you are going to comment on relationships of a group of women I wouls think you would based your comments on more than docs and relatives. Having a black mothee or sister is not the same as dealing with a black woman on an intimate level.

I understand you want to defend him but I fail to see the argument you are making.
I guess sarcasm does not translate well over the Internet I thought the last statement would have made it clearer.

Hint: I agree with you

Last edited:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
I say this because I have grown around multiple black cultural groups the same discussion is had. Blacl women in uk complain about black men prefering other, black latinos talking about improving the race, Carribean talk about having kids with soft hair and getting with people that are mixed too. And I dont need to add to what is said by afro Americans
Point is blacks everywhere may have their cultural differences but share many things in common when it comes to black racial identity.

And I must add to this that MANY African men/women seek out European partners. MANY.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
And I must add to this that MANY African men/women seek out European partners. MANY.
I agree some being my own family members...I think this is a sensitive subject and will get people riled up regardless of how diplomatic you are. But it needs to be talked about or else it will never change. You can talk about pro-blackness on the one hand and rip to shred your racial counterpart because you think that other is better for whatever reason. No black comunity can exist with that prevalent attitude. Its not healthy this guy os doing his future kids a huge disservice.
And these are same men pushing that love sees no colour but yet limit their preference to one color. Just be honest with yourself and let those that want to make positive changes make them. No one wants to be admit being complicit in dysfunction, I undertsand but that won't change that it exist ans that it is glaringky obvious.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
wow im amazed at all the bedwenches finding and posting in this thread on a day like today

not a single post in the ferguson shooting thread from you guys

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Get your point across by insulting the posters that you're trying attention from, friend.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
wow im amazed at all the bedwenches finding and posting in this thread on a day like today

not a single post in the ferguson shooting thread from you guys
Do you regulate where all the posters shouls post and when they shoud do it or do you selectively decide who to target your outrage.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You criticize Reinscarf for criticizing black women when he has admitted that he hasn't dated many of them.

You've generalized the beliefs and motivations of black men everywhere claiming they put down the women of their own ethnicity and favor the women of others, when you in fact don't know that for sure.
Dude on that shyt trying to get online props and or his mom done pumped that bullshyt in his head. At least in America the shyt he talking makes no fukking sense as far as black men putting down their own women. If that was the case why are the overwhelming majority married to them if that was the case? Outside of the Internet and a couple of loons that honestly I don't really run into where is this put down the black women crowd at besides the ones speaking on the stereotypical loud, ratchet chicks?

Edit: this yup character a chick? No fukking wonder shyt sideways another person with female logic + online stupidity points from the avg chick online. It all makes sense now

Last edited: