Black Men with Asian Women: My Interview with Stefhen Bryan (Coli Exclusive!)

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
In his book he talked about the crazy things that Black American females would say to them. Things like " were is the bone in your nose at". He live in Colorado for a while so I guess that's is how they get down there.

Obviously this man uses his "preference" to cover up his shortcomings. When any individual states that they do not find their own kind attractive, then they are also stating that they do not find themselves attractive.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By pure coincidence. i met her again and the very same location, one year after i had first met and played on the general superstition that humans have. when I first met her, she had given me her email addy, but ignored all my emails to her. so when i met her the second time at the same place, I convinced her that the universe was telling us something. women are more susceptible to that whole universe bullshyt, so it worked very well.

Why do think so many beautiful have tragic stories like her?

Because they get molested during childhood and it warps their sense of self, fukks up their self esteem and makes them unable to see how attractive they are.

Did you ever reconcile with her?

No.

:snoop:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would anyone want to read a book written by this bum? :dahell:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
then they are also stating that they do not find themselves attractive.

I can't totally agree with your assertions but I do see your point. Keep in mind due to a history of slavery and white supremacy self rejection is real problem. However racial and socio-economic dynamics make harder for Black men and Women to be objects of desire for some folks. If you grow up in a slum as a kid and the only people with businesses and relative wealth are (insert group here) in this Asians what effect do think that will have on you? On the other hand the murder and mayhem going around is being committed by..... I think you get my point.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not into japanese women but i've always been interested in how it is to live in japan as a black man. i want to travel there at least once in my life (mainly for the car culture). i've heard mostly positive things.

i would like to hear more stories on black people living in japan.

Yeah, wish we could get a thread together here on this.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Yeah, wish we could get a thread together here on this.

:dahell:Did you read the interview brother. This was covered a little in the interview and a whole lot in the book.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:Did you read the interview brother. This was covered a little in the interview and a whole lot in the book.

Sure, I read it. I've also read other little internet snippets about this kinda thing. The topic interests me, so the more perspectives, the better. :manny::

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I started reading it. I don't know how much of it is accurate, the erotica became boring after a while and most of it's just bragging. Though there are things that irk me that tell me this nikka done lost his mind.

The girls themselves have low self-esteem, with crazy STDs. Oh and I'm loving the repeat of the phrase "Japanese Chauvinist Society." what a loser, seriously. His prose screams someone who tries very hard to sound smart, it's very Mike Tyson-ish, how he uses big words that sound unnatural together. I have a sinking feeling he wouldn't get any p*ssy in the states.

Saying he won't fukk a prostitute he met in Korea because of Aids, meanwhile in the next few pages he's like he's gonna fukk Tomoko who he has already said had bleeding issues because of she kept getting Chlamydia. :mjlol:

You can like Asian women and not be a fukking square.

fukking Jamaicans, my own people going abroad looking like sex-craved demons.:scusthov: I don't think I want to go to Japan anymore, maybe France or Italy.

I'm about to throw it in the bushes soon.

Last edited: