Black Men with Asian Women: My Interview with Stefhen Bryan (Coli Exclusive!)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This is as bad as them fakkits who want attention for getting their shyt pushed in . Wow, you like asian p*ssy and you're black the so called lowest of the world. I cant believe asian girls actually like you, being black and all. This article is insulting and pathetic. This nikka needs his snot box rocked for this corny ass interview.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
This is as bad as them fakkits who want attention for getting their shyt pushed in . Wow, you like asian p*ssy and you're black the so called lowest of the world. I cant believe asian girls actually like you, being black and all. This article is insulting and pathetic. This nikka needs his snot box rocked for this corny ass interview.

It's not really that deep. Stefan has admitted issues. His sex addiction was a bigger issue than his choice of female imo. He tried to have sex with a cat a 11 years old.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
It's not really that deep. Stefan has admitted issues. His sex addiction was a bigger issue than his choice of female imo. He tried to have sex with a cat a 11 years old.
If it wasnt that deep he never would have gotten an interview for some weirdo to make a thread. :snoop: Someone thought this was deep and thats mainly because of the perception of black people being low in social standing.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ

There is definitely some type of correlation between perverts and having a fetish for Asian women. Even Asian women have talked about this weird association.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
If it wasnt that deep he never would have gotten an interview for some weirdo to make a thread. :snoop: Someone thought this was deep and thats mainly because of the perception of black people being low in social standing.

You have to read the book to be able to keep it all in context. While his views are controversial the is more about Japanese society as a whole as suppose to the the alleged low status of Black people.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
There is definitely some type of correlation between perverts and having a fetish for Asian women. Even Asian women have talked about this weird association.

I agree. However I think in THIS case is slightly different. Many while most pervs target child looking Asian women he targeted, buxom ,big breasted and very curvy Asian women. He even went through a to Korea where he was disappointed because Korean women didn't Black men and they tend to be of the more curvy type of Asian women that he desired.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
not into japanese women but i've always been interested in how it is to live in japan as a black man. i want to travel there at least once in my life (mainly for the car culture). i've heard mostly positive things.

i would like to hear more stories on black people living in japan.

Last edited:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
I agree. However I think in THIS case is slightly different. Many while most pervs target child looking Asian women he targeted, buxom ,big breasted and very curvy Asian women. He even went through a to Korea where he was disappointed because Korean women didn't Black men and they tend to be of the more curvy type of Asian women that he desired.

So he basically wants an Asian woman's head stuck on a Black woman's body.

All I'm saying is that if he actually admitted to trying to have sex with a cat at age 11, then there is a WHOLE lot more about this guy that he is hiding about his perversions.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dudee had like 40 broads and 25 abortions in Japan. He left a beautiful but dizzie Japanese for a slightly

beautiful more Japanese broad that was ABOUT HERE PAPER! Dudes on the need to stop being so overly concerned with looks!

Fam, ultimately people are individuals. YES there are patterns of behavior (see my comments on Puerto Ricans). But not all Asian women are into the same thing. The same with any other group of women.
25 abortions :wtf:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
This is news to me. Since we are Russians choosing brothers like that?

:myman:

Bruh I was with one for 2 years…from Russia and moved to Toronto at like 7. I randomly met her when she was here visiting NYC and things progressed from there.

As far as Asian, my girl is from Guam and we came back from Japan less than a month ago. I really didn't find those Japanese women attractive at all. That's the only reason I missed the states for a second.