Black Men with Asian Women: My Interview with Stefhen Bryan (Coli Exclusive!)

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I don't either nikka, don't believe everything I write here. I wasn't even with a paag at the time, I'm dating a Russian. :heh:

:patrice:So how have you been handling that Russian broad thus far?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
BM/AW hookups are still the most confusing to me of all IR relationships. Can't think of two more polar opposites when it comes to what they look for in a mate.

Last edited:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
All the fine women in Japan and that's the best he could do?:why:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
BM/AW hookups are still the most confusing to me of all IR relationships. Can't think of two more polar opposites when it comes to what they look for it a mate.

Be more specific here please.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Be more specific here please.

Black men tend to like thick women with fat booties. Asian women aren't known for that.
Asian women tend to like whiter skin men. Black men aren't that.

I don't have a problem with it, but it's just strange to see that type of relationship rising. Maybe people change. :manny:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
BM/AW hookups are still the most confusing to me of all IR relationships. Can't think of two more polar opposites when it comes to what they look for it a mate.

You'd be surprised at how many mixed black/Asians I've met in Oklahoma.... the Asian pop is low here compared to the west coast. They are making it happen out here.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:patrice:So how have you been handling that Russian broad thus far?
Pretty good, she be tearing me up. :noah:. I just got back last month and I'd been gone for awhile, a new flock of russians arrived and I think they thought I was new. They bombarded a nikka at the bar.

Russians target africans like no other (AA is bonus points). Who else do they have? The 'others' have yellow fever, and black men have a rep (plus africans tend to not like asian women for whatever reason, probably the lack of curves), so the unison is mutual attraction. They have the curves, and we have the...yea. We all have our 'needs'. They don't have their men, and our women aren't here, so its like whats a person to do?

Regardless, I just play the paagin role here because I live in asia and everyone assumes I have yellow fever. Tried to state otherwise but the poking fun continued, so I just rolled with it. I like everyone tho. I' m global :smile:

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I know how it is to be addicted to them Asians. Yellow fever is so real. :ohlawd:

Not many are more pro black than me, but I've been dealing on and off with an Asian girl for 7 years that I met at NOVA. She's like an old southern black women. Just very nice and respectful. Reliable. Her family has that old southern feel.

I'm not going to say all of them are this nice, but my experience has been great. She always smells so good too.....

perv-cat-o.gif

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
All the fine women in Japan and that's the best he could do?:why:

Dudee had like 40 broads and 25 abortions in Japan. He left a beautiful but dizzie Japanese for a slightly

beautiful more Japanese broad that was ABOUT HERE PAPER! Dudes on the need to stop being so overly concerned with looks!

Black men tend to like thick women with fat booties. Asian women aren't known for that.
Asian women tend to like whiter skin men. Black men aren't that.

Fam, ultimately people are individuals. YES there are patterns of behavior (see my comments on Puerto Ricans). But not all Asian women are into the same thing. The same with any other group of women.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Pretty good, she be tearing me up. :noah:. I just got back last month and I'd been gone for awhile, a new flock of russians arrived and I think they thought I was new. They bombarded a nikka at the bar.

Russians target africans like no other (AA is bonus points).

This is news to me. Since we are Russians choosing brothers like that?

I like everyone tho. I' m global :smile:

:myman: