Black Men with Asian Women: My Interview with Stefhen Bryan (Coli Exclusive!)

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
So he basically wants an Asian woman's head stuck on a Black woman's body.

I don't how you come to this conclusion.Their are just as many thin black women as their are curvy women of other races.

All I'm saying is that if he actually admitted to trying to have sex with a cat at age 11, then there is a WHOLE lot more about this guy that he is hiding about his perversions.

Quite possibly. Again he is an admitted sex addict so who knows.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
I think it was more like 15 or 16. Dude is totally against condoms.

What this man happens to be in a menace to the women of Asia. He sounds like a walking STD that has zero regard for the Asian women that he so desires. 15-16 (or 25) abortions. No condoms. Tried to 'eff' a cat.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
What this man happens to be in a menace to the women of Asia. He sounds like a walking STD that has zero regard for the Asian women that he so desires. 15-16 (or 25) abortions. No condoms. Tried to 'eff' a cat.

Despite what you may think a lot of Asian women have STD's already. Women in Japan are treated as 2nd class citizen as in Japan and feminate hygiene and physician care is an after thought there. Also abortions are LESS of a big deal there than they are here.You must keep mind that the Japanese don't have the Judeo-Christan values as people in the west. That's one of the reasons it go easy for him to bed these women.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
You dudes attacking old boy for being honest ??? :stopitslime:

We all know how sistas treat none swagged out Africans and Islanders.

In his book he talked about the crazy things that Black American females would say to them. Things like " were is the bone in your nose at". He live in Colorado for a while so I guess that's is how they get down there.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
In his book he talked about the crazy things that Black American females would say to them. Things like " were is the bone in your nose at". He live in Colorado for a while so I guess that's is how they get down there.

He doesn't like black women either so :stopitslime: He is also an admitted pervert, admitted c00n, and a lame who didn't become normal until his mid twenties. Why would anyone like someone like that?

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the weirdest interview I've read in a while.

Dude out here trying to stick his dikk in cats? :what:
Busting nuts in every chick that looks at him funny? :why:
Traveling halfway across the world just to satisfy his fetish? :mindblown:

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck did I just read?