“Black Men who PAWG get the PAWGS White Men DON’T WANT. Black men get THE LEFTOVERS and NOT top of the line or elite White Women” - Dr. Umar Johnson

Daps
When I lived in Seattle the tech nikkas stayed with a 7-9 looking white or Asian woman on their arm real spill
:ohhh: Really?

I was actually thinking about Asian women; as much as people complain about black men putting white people on a pedestal, Asian women do it 10x as hard as literally every other race combined with none of the backlash.

Asian women and their wenchery is like the one internet thing where you can “go outside” and actually see it happen in real time.

Even in South Carolina. :mjcry:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Has this nikka ever seen the NFL draft???.... :mjlol: .....
A lot of those white women look basic as fukk. For the most part it's the cac that's upgrading in the looks department of a swirl relationship, just look at how many attractive black women get with dusty looking cacs. Umar is not entirely correct though, because TJ Holmes was smashing a white woman that a lot of those cac incels masturbated to. Jay Ellis also bagged one that they view as a prize.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If he's talking about wealthy White women, then that's irrelevant. Most Black men aren't in any rich, White circles so they wouldn't have much access to rich White women.

That's his point.

A Tom Brady will still get a Gisele Bündchen.

Gisele had more money that Tom but he still got her.

Are Brehs who PAWG getting rich white women or CEO white women?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
That's his point.

A Tom Brady will still get a Gisele Bündchen.

Gisele had more money that Tom but he still got her.

Are Brehs who PAWG getting rich white women or CEO white women?
I literally answered that question in my post. That's an irrelevant point regardless.

Most people aren't rich and men by and large are not expected to marry up in wealth (hypergamy).

If that's the case, then shouldn't Black men who don't date interracially only marry rich Black women? :jbhmm:

Daps
The same could be said about Black Men getting left over Black Women...
I keep saying this.

Guys want to pretend that black men only date ugly/fat white women, but low standards and poor dikk control is a problem BM have with all races. Black women especially.

You never see a cornball looking breh luck out like goofy cacs do, but you have these pandering militants acting like it’s not a problem.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I've always had a problem with that. All these white athletes getting famous supermodels and miss-South Americas, but their black counterparts are dating C-list models that you'll never hear about, Instagram thots and "influencers" that are more or less strippers, and random chicks that look like you'd pass by them in the supermarket and not even think twice about.

Look at Michael Jordon.
We don't want 115 pound grown women.

You'll be aight.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
sorry, but this isn't true anymore

this isn't the mid 00s
No it’s still true

Lol absolutely wrong. Maybe for ugly nikkas

I've dated a good amount of sorority looking white girls and them white boys were MAD. Consistently on some "you're girl is gorgeous man...."
You dated AKA slept with. Unless you can throw a ball they not checking for y’all like that

I never understood this line of thinking. Why i would care to have the same type of taste WM have? This logic low key puts their standards on a pedstal and shames ours
It’s not about taste. You dating white trash. The left overs.

This only applies to dusty bm. A well educated/well paid in shape black man is as close to a God as you get on this planet :yeshrug: .
This is false. Please stop believing this lie.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
This is why sound bites are terrible. He wasn’t even talking about their looks. He specifically mentioned their wealth and blood line.
Which is what people mean when they say this. Trailer trash!!