“Black Men who PAWG get the PAWGS White Men DON’T WANT. Black men get THE LEFTOVERS and NOT top of the line or elite White Women” - Dr. Umar Johnson

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
How is it irrelevant.

If Brehs who PAWG can't get rich or ceo white women then how is his statement not correct?
It's irrelevant because who cares and why does it matter? People can date whoever they want.

Most people aren't dating or even have access to rich people in the first place.

Also, like I said, men are generally NOT expected to engage in hypergamy.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It's irrelevant because who cares and why does it matter? People can date whoever they want.

Most people aren't dating or even have access to rich people in the first place.

He's going to continue being dense

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
What im not getting is why the standards for dating WW higher than dating our own women?

If i can date broke Black BBW without someone taking it the wrong way, then why is it bad if the woman is non-black?

Also if WW who arent rich bankers trash, then what makes the black equivalent? Since by divestors/simps accounts, black men should only date rich ceos,bankers, etc...

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: Really?

I was actually thinking about Asian women; as much as people complain about black men putting white people on a pedestal, Asian women do it 10x as hard as literally every other race combined with none of the backlash.

Asian women and their wenchery is like the one internet thing where you can “go outside” and actually see it happen in real time.

Even in South Carolina. :mjcry:

Yes breh really

Then again…Washington/the PNW is just different in general from anywhere else I’ve seen in America dating wise :hubie:

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's so dumb breh. One, most people aren't rich like you said. Two, most women hate dating men who have less money than them. So it already rarely happens to begin with. How many rich black women are marrying (not fuggin but, marrying) average black men. I don't see Beyonce, Rihanna, Jada Pinkett, Gabrielle Union and others with black bus drivers. So why would non-black women want any different? Three, most men go off looks first and foremost, so its a loaded argument to begin with.

Even with all of this said....there are a few rare cases of brehs snagging rich cacettes.

Bill Gates daughters....both of them....are with non-white men. One is with an Indian, the other with a black dude. It doesn't get more rich than that.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Most black men who date white women aren’t thinking like this. And say this as someone who’s heavy anti-IR. With white bytches its more a mixed bag

Nah..They're just happy to have landed a white woman..any white woman will do.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
They first used to say black men can only get ugly fat white women. That’s clearly a lie in 2022. Then they said black men can only get ghetto/trailer trash/super slutty white women. That’s clearly a lie. All these middle class suburb pawgs fukking in 2022. So now the goalpost has moved to getting a millionaire, billionaire, trust fund white broad :dead: It’s sad. He don’t even realize he’s putting white people on a pedestal.
I was just about to post something similar to this :mjlol: Social media especially TikTok killed the myth that black men only date and wife up busted and fat white women that SOME black women, super hotep niqqas like umar and white dudes like to say now it’s Black men only date average earning white women and not trust fund white women you talking about moving the fukking goal post :mjlol: and you still got goofy niqqas on the coli saying white nerds get dimes :dead: do y’all even go outside most of them are incels who complain and the ones who do got a woman is on the same level as them

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I looked them up, only two seem to be dating. One with an African singer and the other one is dating an African American model.
you might want to go down their IG.

they are dating black men, the best black women...are with black men. who else do you think they are with ? :wtf:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
He aint exactly lying but them late millennial/gen z brehs in some top notch snowbunnies

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Deji-Dounjahh-break-up.jpg

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I got reported for saying the same thing before. My pops always told me that no white bytch with business about herself is about to fukk with a black man. It’s not, “ Once you go black, you never go back.” It’s, “ Once you go black, you can’t go back.” White society ostracizes white bytches that really fukk with black men forever, why would she give up a lot of her privilege just to fukk with you? A white bytch of quality will give you some p*ssy on the low but it rarely goes further than that.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an average black man with a bad white bytch. They get the whore, the recovering meth addict looking type, or the big fat funky honkey. Even the successful brothas get the normal looking “Becky’s”.

Of course you have some exceptions but outliers aren’t the rule.

Last edited: