“Black Men who PAWG get the PAWGS White Men DON’T WANT. Black men get THE LEFTOVERS and NOT top of the line or elite White Women” - Dr. Umar Johnson

Daps
hes talking a load of bullshyt.

the top 9 current black models. all with black men except 1. they arent rappers either, just regular people.
I looked them up, only two seem to be dating. One with an African singer and the other one is dating an African American model.

lib123

All Star
Daps
spin-around-victoria-pedretti.gif

#pawgset

Nothing more beautiful than fresh milk before expiry date
lol what show is this from?

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Where did this talking point even come from?

You can walk on ANY college campus and see an average looking black man with a good looking/in shape/well off white woman

Even in regular life…I’d say half the white women I know are with a black man and they’re all in the 6-8 range :manny:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This is a lie. There's plenty of attractive White women that date Black men.

If he's talking about wealthy White women, then that's irrelevant. Most Black men aren't in any rich, White circles so they wouldn't have much access to rich White women.

Anyways, people can date whoever they date. As long they aren't being weird or self-hating, then who cares? Mind your business.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did this talking point even come from?

You can walk on ANY college campus and see an average looking black man with a good looking/in shape/well off white woman

Even in regular life…I’d say half the white women I know are with a black man and they’re all in the 6-8 range :manny:

They first used to say black men can only get ugly fat white women. That’s clearly a lie in 2022. Then they said black men can only get ghetto/trailer trash/super slutty white women. That’s clearly a lie. All these middle class suburb pawgs fukking in 2022. So now the goalpost has moved to getting a millionaire, billionaire, trust fund white broad :dead: It’s sad. He don’t even realize he’s putting white people on a pedestal.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
They first used to say black men can only get ugly fat white women. That’s clearly a lie in 2022. Then they said black men can only get ghetto/trailer trash/super slutty white women. That’s clearly a lie. All these middle class suburb pawgs fukking in 2022. So now the goalpost has moved to getting a millionaire, billionaire, trust fund white broad :dead: It’s sad. He don’t even realize he’s putting white people on a pedestal.

Facts breh :heh:

As of 2022, the idea that brehs are only getting bottom tier white women should be over and done with. Interracial dating is damn near the norm in some places.

When I lived in Seattle the tech nikkas stayed with a 7-9 looking white or Asian woman on their arm real spill

People date within their social bubble regardless of race nowadays