“Black Men who PAWG get the PAWGS White Men DON’T WANT. Black men get THE LEFTOVERS and NOT top of the line or elite White Women” - Dr. Umar Johnson

Daps
How Tom Brady had someone like Gisele while Antonio Brown got a white chick that white men dont want...
I've always had a problem with that. All these white athletes getting famous supermodels and miss-South Americas, but their black counterparts are dating C-list models that you'll never hear about, Instagram thots and "influencers" that are more or less strippers, and random chicks that look like you'd pass by them in the supermarket and not even think twice about.

Look at Michael Jordon.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I've always had a problem with that. All these white athletes getting famous supermodels and miss-South Americas, but their black counterparts are dating C-list models that you'll never hear about, Instagram thots and "influencers" that are more or less strippers, and random chicks that look like you'd pass by them in the supermarket and not even think twice about.

Look at Michael Jordon.
probably because top tier black men are with black super models or singers like beyonce.

think of any A list grade A black woman. 98% of the time shes with a black man.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Look at Michael Jordon.
Right...

I never even thought about it til I heard Umar say it. Black men get the ones white men dont want.

Daps
probably because top tier black men are with black super models or singers like beyonce.

think of any A list grade A black woman. 98% of the time shes with a black man.
I can't even name a black supermodel with an AA man that isn't an athlete or a rapper. And I definitely can't name a highly attractive black singer/actress married to a non-rapper or athlete black man.

Tyra Banks got with some cac photographer
Jasmine Tookes got with some hispanic investor or something
Naomi Campbell married a russian cac businessman

-----

Beyonce - Rapper

Ciara - Rapper then athlete

Rihanna - Rapper

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
it's a money & status thing

if she comes from the top tier she's gonna fukk with what she's used to or better

being black isn't the reason why nikkas can't reach that top tier of pinktoe puzzy

it's not being able to to match up with generational money & status plus everything that grants access to

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

Look at Michael Jordon.

:mjpls:

MJ has a spicy cac model wife. She's cuban.

Apparently though brehs in the NFL on their way there get surrounded by cacettes who focus on them in college and land them before or right as they're going pro.

And since they're k00ns they take anything white they can get instead of waiting to focus on good looking Black women.

Or continue k00ning until they can get better white women.

And the same sort of thing basically happens in the NBA as well.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most black dont ever see the type of white women Umar is talking about. Those women are hidden away by wealthy Europeans. We are talking about luxurious homes,surrounded by tree lines,a moat,and race soldiers. When you drive by it you would think its typical barren highway scenery. But its actually a secret city like Atlantis behind it. Im not saying black men cant,Im saying black men dont have access. Ive happened to have seen these white women before. And honestly,I can count on one hand Ive seen a black man with one of these European trophy wife type white women. And I refuse to speak on the perpetual whale season that seems to be the norm:respect:

Daps
:mjpls:

MJ has a spicy cac model wife. She's cuban.

Apparently though brehs in the NFL on their way there get surrounded by cacettes who focus on them in college and land them before or right as they're going pro.

And since they're k00ns they take anything white they can get instead of waiting to focus on good looking Black women.

Or continue k00ning until they can get better white women.

And the same sort of thing basically happens in the NBA as well.
AFAIK she’s some random model, I’m not sure if she’s even popular. He could have gotten miss Cuba, or miss Brazil, or miss you get the idea, but he marries some c list model. That’s my problem. You’ve got a lot of famous black men who are the best or one of the best in their career’s entire industry so their wives should line up with their power and wealth.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
The obesity rate for black and hispanic women is over 50 precent. :dame:

Please tell me this is outdated because this is frightening as hell.
Not caping because there’s alot of obesity in our community but if a woman isn’t frail thin she’s considered overweight based on cac bmi standards. Most of those IG models we like are technically overweight.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Listen to his clip.. Im not about to type it out
hes talking a load of bullshyt.
I can't even name a black supermodel with an AA man that isn't an athlete or a rapper. And I definitely can't name a highly attractive black singer/actress married to a non-rapper or athlete black man.

Tyra Banks got with some cac photographer
Jasmine Tookes got with some hispanic investor or something
Naomi Campbell married a russian cac businessman

-----

Beyonce - Rapper

Ciara - Rapper then athlete

Rihanna - Rapper

the top 9 current black models. all with black men except 1. they arent rappers either, just regular people.