“Black Men who PAWG get the PAWGS White Men DON’T WANT. Black men get THE LEFTOVERS and NOT top of the line or elite White Women” - Dr. Umar Johnson

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Yes, I know this goes both ways…doesn’t bother me personally because I’m not interested in white men and I don’t put them on a pedestal.

When you (not you personally) don’t need white peoples’ validation, you don’t care about the opinions on how suitable of a partner you are. If you do, then you get a 20 page thread defending your value against a group of women who barely see your humanity.

There’s an exception to every rule. It doesn’t change the rule. If you (again not you personally) found a white woman who truly values you, great! But you’d be crazy to think these “top tier” white women take black men seriously. The odds are absolutely against you.
The white women you know personally, what do they think about Arab/Asian/Indian/Mexican men?

Just want to know.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
I think what is true is that CAC's just need to be not overweight and have basic social skills to get attractive women of any race which is why they completely lose it when they can't even meet that basic standard. They have an entitlement to the best women. While a Black Man needs to be damn near flawless. Brehs already used the example of The GOAT MJ marrying a C List Latina model who had already been passed around the NBA/NFL. While an Adriana Lima in her prime had two babies with an NBA bench scrub Eastern Euro CAC. However you can't allow yourself to feel inferior, this is why I never fault brehs for carrying themselves with an arrogance, fukk it.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Tiger Woods married a supermodel though, whom went on to marry a billionaire after him (past her prime).

knl14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The white women you know personally, what do they think about Arab/Asian/Indian/Mexican men?

Just want to know.
I don’t know as much about how they think about them. Many of y’all won’t want to hear this but they talk ALOT about how they are pursued by black men and brag about it.

A couple of the other cultures you mentioned don’t seriously date out due to the strict culture around dating outside of marriage, so it’s not surprising there aren’t a lot notoriously thirsty for white women. With Arab and Indian and African Muslim men you can almost guarantee they aren’t seriously dating anyone outside of their culture, so it goes without saying that they’re not taking them seriously.

I don’t hear them talk much about Latino or East Asian men, but there aren’t a ton in my region.

Most of my interactions with white people are at work. I have one friend who is white and I have a white passing Arab friend. Since people know or assume they are white, they are very comfortable saying these things around them. That’s how a good amount of this gets back to me. My white friend actually likes white men too, but because she dates black men they see her as less then. NONE of us agree with this, but it’s how most of them think.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yes, I know this goes both ways…doesn’t bother me personally because I’m not interested in white men and I don’t put them on a pedestal.

When you (not you personally) don’t need white peoples’ validation, you don’t get upset about their opinions on how suitable of a partner you are. If you do, then you get a 20 page thread defending your value against a group of women who barely see your humanity.

There’s an exception to every rule. It doesn’t change the rule. If you (again not you personally) found a white woman who truly values you, great! But you’d be crazy to think these “top tier” white women take black men seriously. The odds are absolutely against you.
Who’s even thinking of top tier white women though? Most men can’t get top tier women of any race anyway.

Most women can’t get top tier men. When I hear stuff about someone not getting top tier it just makes no sense.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
“Elite white women don’t date black men” :dead:

195-D8-B49-D699-4-E82-86-E1-D6-B20-F0-FC4-A7.jpg

Doesn’t get more elite than her :dead:

This conversation is corny as fukk by the way.

That’s an outlier like the one below (Norwegian princess & a black man):

princess-martha-louise-shaman-durek-6-089e567526a840038a7325bb7936352c.jpg

^This Norwegian princess is a true Viking royalty (all Europeans adore Vikings) yet she married a black man.

Occurrences like the example you cited & this one, are rare but they still happen tho.

But regardless, a lot of black men are knocking down top-tier regular white women that white men want. It only becomes tricky when it comes to royal bloodline & old money.

The Darkness

Rookie
Daps
That’s an outlier like the one below (Norwegian princess & a black man):

princess-martha-louise-shaman-durek-6-089e567526a840038a7325bb7936352c.jpg

^This Norwegian princess is a true Viking royalty (all Europeans adore Vikings) yet she married a black man.

Occurrences like the example you cited & this one, are rare but they still happen tho.

But regardless, a lot of black men are knocking down top-tier regular white women that white men want. It only becomes tricky when it comes to royal bloodline & old money.

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
define top tier white women? Nikkas aren't checking for scandinavian no body pale skin hoes.

Scandinavian women are thick breh. Don't believe the stereotype. Plus their women have the largest titties in the world on average. It's scientifically proven.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
As a breh who HAS pawgd in the past, probably not anymore, Umar and others I've heard who say that statement, is not true for me.

Any white chick I've gone out with or dated has NEVER been leftovers or undesirables. Always got the evil eye from white dudes when out on dates. :youngsabo:

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
ChatGPT: Write as Dr. Umar Johnson explaining that the reason he shames black men for dating white women is that he has long had a powerful attraction to white women himself.

As a proud African-American man and a respected psychologist, I have always advocated for the empowerment of the black community. As part of this effort, I have often spoken out against the damaging effects of interracial relationships on our community.

However, I must confess that my own experiences with white women have played a role in my beliefs about these relationships. I have always had a powerful attraction to white women, and I have struggled with these feelings throughout my life.

I have come to realize that my shame and anger towards black men who date white women stems from my own internalized racism and self-hatred. I have struggled with the idea that I am not good enough for white women, and I have projected this onto other black men.

In order to truly empower our community and move forward, I must confront and address these deep-seated issues within myself. I am committed to doing the necessary work to overcome these challenges and to support healthy, loving relationships within the black community.

Daps
ChatGPT: Write as Dr. Umar Johnson explaining that the reason he shames black men for dating white women is that he has long had a powerful attraction to white women himself.
" I have often spoken out against the damaging effects of interracial relationships on our community."
Why do pro-blacks never target the women that date out?

Like what I've been reading the entire thread, and basically any topic about IR dating is that black men do it because they're ashamed of their skin color or hate their parents, or want to climb up the social ladder, but those sound like reasons why a woman would date out - aka the majority of people saying these things. I'm getting off topic though

Back to my first point, I mentioned this in another thread, but If black men dating out is really that serious (so many articles, forum post, videos, viral social medial hottakes, etc) then why not try to delve into the reason why it's happening instead of insulting them or downplaying any of the feelings they might have? It's crazy.

I'm just saying. I'd be a lot more militant if total 10/10s like Tyra Banks and Jasmine Tookes married black men:yeshrug:

Nar-el

Pro
Daps
but because she dates black men they see her as less then
That's fear masquerading as superiority. I've heard a few things straight from the horses mouth myself. 1 out of 5 odds would terrify me if I were an insecure white man, and it's probably worse with Gen Z. But fraudulent and pandering as he is, Umar is on to something: if you have to date a race that's historically horrible to your kind, at least get some money out of it :manny: