“Black Men who PAWG get the PAWGS White Men DON’T WANT. Black men get THE LEFTOVERS and NOT top of the line or elite White Women” - Dr. Umar Johnson

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
There is a series on YT called " Who They Really Choose." It's like 45 to 50 videos deep over the span of 3 to 4 years showing BM with fat WW. The pictures are ssubmitted by viewer. Straight comedy.

:russ:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a series on YT called " Who They Really Choose." It's like 45 to 50 videos deep over the span of 3 to 4 years showing BM with fat WW. The pictures are ssubmitted by viewer. Straight comedy.

a divestor Cynthia G you tube series

where a bunch bitter angry lonely single and (most likely fat and ugly) black women try to pick each other up and make themselves feel better by making fun of happy bm&wm couple's

these black women being too dumb realize that losing out on their men to fat ugly white women is reflecting badly on black women fat ugly white women can get a black men but they can't

:russ::russ:

fat ugly single black women: but but but black men can date marry fat ugly white women why can't they date marry me head ass

images

:russ::russ::russ:

that Cynthia G bytch looks like a tranny

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Umar is a charlatan and a fraud, he has no right whatsoever to dictate to black men who they choose to like or date. If you want to date a black woman go do it, dont force your bullshyt on others who dont agree with it. Yet this clown has no smoke against the women who love white men and worship at their feet. fraudulent hack

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]

Wifing a fat white woman >>> wifing a former Black sex worker whore that was getting nutted on by white men for 10 years aka you.

You spending your time watching videos like that to cope with the fact that you’ll never be able to wash the stench of your past off :mjlol:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
This is a lie. There's plenty of attractive White women that date Black men.

If he's talking about wealthy White women, then that's irrelevant. Most Black men aren't in any rich, White circles so they wouldn't have much access to rich White women.

Anyways, people can date whoever they date. As long they aren't being weird or self-hating, then who cares? Mind your business.
He didnt say attractive..lets stick to the point.

He said women that white men dont want date black men. White women who have status that come from money.

Example Paris Hilton. She might be cool with some celeb black dudes, but aint none of them date her. Her family out their league.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Umar is a charlatan and a fraud, he has no right whatsoever to dictate to black men who they choose to like or date. If you want to date a black woman go do it, dont force your bullshyt on others who dont agree with it. Yet this clown has no smoke against the women who love white men and worship at their feet. fraudulent hack
First of all he said IR dating period. Secondly, black men shouldnt talk for women because he is a man. Thirdly, yall nyggas really going hard for this white woman subject. Interesting

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I would say Nicky Hilton is a better example. She doesn't have Paris Hilton reputatiion, arguably more attractive and married a Rothschild.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I would say Nicky Hilton is a better example. She doesn't have Paris Hilton reputatiion, arguably more attractive and married a Rothschild.
Yeah, true. I used Paris because she was more on the scene.

Paris married a rich white guy..just not a Rothschild.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
I’ll ask again until I get an answer, why is this rusty tool box still here?

@™BlackPearl The Empress™ is a failed loser in life.

Made all the wrong choices in her 20’s and 30’s.

Now she’s a 40 year old former whore that gets her rocks off by trying to antagonize Black men on here.

Only problem is we don’t care about the words of whores.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I think what is true is that CAC's just need to be not overweight and have basic social skills to get attractive women of any race which is why they completely lose it when they can't even meet that basic standard. They have an entitlement to the best women. While a Black Man needs to be damn near flawless. Brehs already used the example of The GOAT MJ marrying a C List Latina model who had already been passed around the NBA/NFL. While an Adriana Lima in her prime had two babies with an NBA bench scrub Eastern Euro CAC. However you can't allow yourself to feel inferior, this is why I never fault brehs for carrying themselves with an arrogance, fukk it.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a divestor Cynthia G you tube series

where a bunch bitter angry lonely single and (most likely fat and ugly) black women try to pick each other up and make themselves feel better by making fun of happy bm&wm couples'

these black women being too dumb realize that losing out on their men to fat ugly white women is reflecting badly on black women fat ugly white women can get a black men and they can't

:russ::russ:

fat ugly single black women: but but but black men can date marry fat ugly white women why can't they date marry me head ass

images

:russ::russ::russ:

that Cynthia G bytch looks like a tranny
this

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I think what is true is that CAC's just need to be not overweight and have basic social skills to get attractive women of any race which is why they completely lose it when they can't even meet that basic standard. They have an entitlement to the best women. While a Black Man needs to be damn near flawless. Brehs already used the example of The GOAT MJ marrying a C List Latina model who had already been passed around the NBA/NFL. While an Adriana Lima in her prime had two babies with an NBA bench scrub Eastern Euro CAC. However you can't allow yourself to feel inferior, this is why I never fault brehs for carrying themselves with an arrogance, fukk it.
A lot of these athletes/rappers loose by wifing chicks from the streets.

End up catching feelings. Kanye for example

You have to be emotionally cold cocky af to deal with hoes