“Black Men who PAWG get the PAWGS White Men DON’T WANT. Black men get THE LEFTOVERS and NOT top of the line or elite White Women” - Dr. Umar Johnson

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You talking about rich, elite billionaire women. By the very definition, THEY ARE THE EXCEPTION dummy. How many of them do you think are around.
Umar said women who come from real money. I didnt say shyt about a billionaire. Yall nyggas dont read for one.

Ryze

All Star
Daps
I promise you I didnt read all this..

Next time get your shyt off in a couple sentences.. my gawd
I gotchu Sparky
TLDR: Woof Woof Woof! Focusing on the "elite" is myopic. It's a purposeful misdirection by your owners and by extension you and your neutered fellow attack dogs.
You can argue up and down about the matter for days but can't read 7 short sentences in a row?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I gotchu Sparky
TLDR: Woof Woof Woof! Focusing on the "elite" is myopic. It's a purposeful misdirection by your owners and by extension you and your neutered fellow attack dogs.
You can argue up and down about the matter for days but can't read 7 short sentences in a row?
Post you and your white karen or stfu about the topic..lets see what you pulling? Bet she work at Walmart

Ryze

All Star
Daps
nikkas got in they feelings cause deep down inside they know Umar is right.

Yes, let us see the beautiful snow goddesses you nikkas are piping.
You're doing a lot of dikk watching and policing in this thread. Go police the white sexpats spreading AIDS in Kenya or the white cacs shipping over Kenyan mail order brides to abuse. Your priorities are in the wrong place.

Ryze

All Star
Daps
Wow.. you attacking black women now over white bytches?

U cant make this shyt up
Dear God. They've got you trained so well. Nothing else enters your little doggy brain unless it's perceived as a slight against black women or is something that they would argue. Obviously there's context behind this and she's got a history here. I didn't even have to for look for it, it follows her around and she's still got the gall to continue. Anyways woof woof and wag your tail again Sparky. Good dog