“Black Men who PAWG get the PAWGS White Men DON’T WANT. Black men get THE LEFTOVERS and NOT top of the line or elite White Women” - Dr. Umar Johnson

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
All yall nyggas with black moms acting like this..lmao

Lost ass fakkets

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
I wanna see the low level white chicks u fuhk..
What your peabrain is failing to grasp that by Umar’s definition of “low level” HES TALKING ABOUT MONEY AND FAMILY PEDIGREE.

MV5BOWQxNzg2NWEtNmJhNS00M2NlLWFkYjEtM2ZiYmI3MGE1NmEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

You don’t think a single white man tried to get at Tiger woods ex wife in her prime :mjlol:

This look like “leftovers” to you?

You keep asking for pics of me and pawgs but how would that prove their family’s networth which Umar is basing everything on.

MEN DONT CARE ABOUT A bytch MONEY WE CARE ABOUT THE bytch LOOKS.

Now move the goalposts some more.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
What your peabrain is failing to grasp that by Umar’s definition of “low level” HES TALKING ABOUT MONEY AND FAMILY PEDIGREE.

MV5BOWQxNzg2NWEtNmJhNS00M2NlLWFkYjEtM2ZiYmI3MGE1NmEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

You don’t think a single white man tried to get at Tiger woods ex wife in her prime :mjlol:

This look like “leftovers” to you?

You keep asking for pics of me and pawgs but how would that prove their family’s networth which Umar is basing everything on.

MEN DONT CARE ABOUT A bytch MONEY WE CARE ABOUT THE bytch LOOKS.

Now move the goalposts some more.
I dont care if your white bytch got money..I know you dont, sooooo..u couldnt possibly afford one. I just wanna see the dusty White bytches that got you capeing so hard...

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
I dont care if your white bytch got money..I know you dont, sooooo..u couldnt possibly afford one. I just wanna see the dusty White bytches that got you capeing so hard...

Ok yeah you’re autistic and didn’t listen to Umar’s clip.

This the last response your dumbass getting outta me.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Umar understands the majority of his supporters who actually DONATE are black women
Anytime he shyts on Black Men/Non-black women relationships its just promo

Bro he did a show here in London a few months back and 80% of the audience were black women

knl14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking as a woman who has lots of encounters with white men and women…most white women (and I feel VERY comfortable saying most) date regular (meaning not an athlete or very high earning ($500k+) black men because they Know they will be put on a pedestal. It’s NOT because they are genuinely attracted to black men.

I know for a fact that white men devalue white women who date black men. How many white women “in their prime” do you know who seriously dated a white AFTER dating a black man? I had a white friend in college who told me white men aren’t interested in her because she’s dates black men.

Most of the white women who date black men do so for temporary validation. This is straight from the horses mouth.

Sad to see so many of y’all in here caping for white women who, as a group, don’t really mess with y’all like that.

knl14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White women date us because they like us not because they don’t have options with white men or men of other races. Have you seen the women most white men got.
No, this is not true. If there’s one thing about white women, they stay on code. White women are very good at luring people into a false sense of security (look at the way they actually vote vs. their poll results).

Any woman who spends a lot of time around other whites women will tell you that 20% of them may genuinely appreciate black men, and 80% see an opportunity to rebel and be put on a pedestal. Once they hit late 20s-30s looking to marry, trust they will jump through hoops to deny they ever dated a black man.

Also…a lot of men way overrate white womens’ looks in the first place.

But of course, every man in here just so happens to have found white Ellen in that 20%.

knl14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all would do a lot better to just smash and dash these women…but thinking they generally value and respect you is an L.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking as a woman who has lots of encounters with white men and women…most white women (and I feel VERY comfortable saying most) date regular (meaning not an athlete or very high earning ($500k+) black men because they Know they will be put on a pedestal. It’s NOT because they are genuinely attracted to black men.

I know for a fact that white men devalue white women who date black men. How many white women “in their prime” do you know who seriously dated a white AFTER dating a black man? I had a white friend in college who told me white men aren’t interested in her because she’s dates black men.

Most of the white women who date black men do so for temporary validation. This is straight from the horses mouth.

Sad to see so many of y’all in here caping for white women who, as a group, don’t really mess with y’all like that.

:lolbron:

No lies told.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all would do a lot better to just smash and dash these women…but thinking they generally value and respect you is an L.
Black men have the earliest sexual debut of all men, Black women have the highest age 1-15 filicide + ipv (female to male) homicide rate, while initiating the most violence.
Is that value and respect, or the 2nd place slave owner/wm side bytch being upset at getting finessed out of Loving V Virginia spoils? Loser bytch mentality, complaining about nikkas that don't want you.
The simps in here are worse