“Black Men who PAWG get the PAWGS White Men DON’T WANT. Black men get THE LEFTOVERS and NOT top of the line or elite White Women” - Dr. Umar Johnson

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
This only applies to dusty bm. A well educated/well paid in shape black man is as close to a God as you get on this planet :yeshrug: .

True.

But I think he should’ve said white women from old money cos I think that’s what he’s implying.

Regular top-tier white tings get smashed daily. Shyt I’m not a millionaire & I dun ran through my share of top-tier white tings.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
True.

But I think he should’ve said white women from old money cos I think that’s what he’s implying.

Regular top-tier white tings get smashed daily. Shyt I’m not a millionaire & I dun ran through my share of top-tier white tings.

What he saying is stupid women always date up and men date down. Unless you talking about old money that both parties are rich.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
What he saying is stupid women always date up and men date down. Unless you talking about old money that both parties are rich.

I probably need to watch the interview again cos he’d say all black men date white women that white men don’t want. Then he also said how many white women from old money are with black men & questioned the effrontery of Ime Udoka for smashing a married white woman.

I’ll check again. But I think it’s a fallacy that black men only date white women that white men don’t want. That might be factual in most cases but a lot of top-tier white women that white men want are also getting their backs blown out by black men.

White women are too loose & a lot of them fantasise about BBC too much for only unwanted ones to be getting smashed. Once you’re in the same environment with them daily & they’re used to you - they’re the easiest to smash.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Brehs are using exceptions to the rule by bringing up athletes and celebrities :mjlol: That's obvious someone with power, money, and/or status would get the pick of the litter. Broke boys aint pulling those type of cac women. We're looked at as a fetish for cac women for the most part. :scust:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I probably need to watch the interview again cos he’d say all black men date white women that white men don’t want. Then he also said how many white women from old money are with black men & questioned the effrontery of Ime Udoka for smashing a married white woman.

I’ll check again. But I think it’s a fallacy that black men only date white women that white men don’t want. That might be factual in most cases but a lot of top-tier white women that white men want are also getting their backs blown out by black men.

White women are too loose & a lot of them fantasise about BBC too much for only unwanted ones to be getting smashed. Once you’re in the same environment with them daily & they’re used to you - they’re the easiest to smash.

What he saying is pure self hate.
The fact people debate is crazy

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Brehs are using exceptions to the rule by bringing up athletes and celebrities :mjlol: That's obvious someone with power, money, and/or status would get the pick of the litter. Broke boys aint pulling those type of cac women. We're looked at as a fetish for cac women for the most part. :scust:

So those guys are getting top black women

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I was just about to post something similar to this :mjlol: Social media especially TikTok killed the myth that black men only date and wife up busted and fat white women that SOME black women, super hotep niqqas like umar and white dudes like to say now it’s Black men only date average earning white women and not trust fund white women you talking about moving the fukking goal post :mjlol: and you still got goofy niqqas on the coli saying white nerds get dimes :dead: do y’all even go outside most of them are incels who complain and the ones who do got a woman is on the same level as them
They're driving themselves mental on making these myths and narratives that they're on every social media platform doing everything in their power to make sure these lies stay alive.

And it still get debunked every single time :mjlol:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
What he saying is pure self hate.
The fact people debate is crazy

I don’t think it’s self-hate on his part cos there are a lot of desperate black men who would do anything just to be with a white woman & don’t mind any type of white woman. Those are the ones getting the unwanted white women.

Black men that smash decent top-tier white women are never desperate for white women. It just happens organically. So, in this case, you can be picky. An athlete for example has that luxury since it comes with the territory. Ditto regular black men they find attractive.

For example with me, my preference is black women due to cultural affinity but I do pipe nice white tings on/off. Most of it has been work environment & Uni (it happened due to familiarity). And even with that, I still don’t know how to move to random white chicks & that’s cos I don’t seek them out & I’m not desperate.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:what: It’s the end of 2022, and people are still running with this myth. Most people are average. And average people are dating each other. Inside their race and interracially. So the same black men. Who are pulling the undesirables of their race. Are pulling the same undesirable interracially. Top tier black men are cuffing. Dimes inside and outside their race. I remember when them racist cac. Create a website to doxx bmww couples. Majority of the WW, they where doxxing looked good.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Why is a "broke boy" of any race pulling a wealthy woman? :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The family is elite..remedial ass nygga.

The topic is white women who come from money. I dont know why yall keep going on looks. Ait no black nygga at Thankgiving sitting with the Hiltons. I dont care what money he got

“Elite white women don’t date black men” :dead:

195-D8-B49-D699-4-E82-86-E1-D6-B20-F0-FC4-A7.jpg

Doesn’t get more elite than her :dead:

This conversation is corny as fukk by the way.