“Black Men who PAWG get the PAWGS White Men DON’T WANT. Black men get THE LEFTOVERS and NOT top of the line or elite White Women” - Dr. Umar Johnson

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but you always come in threads about White women acting all militant...yet, you love Asian women (including the one in your avi) :mjlol:

That's hypocritical and ridiculous. Also, if a Black men is "breeding out" his genetics with a White woman...then being with a Asian woman is no different :mjlol:

I am a self admitted hyprocrite, I eat pork too.

I am just letting dudes know that the end result is you being the darkest looking human being in your family photo in 30 years

Just saying

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Because that’s the norm? Y’all want it to be one way, but it’s the other. White women and black women for that matter, who are desired will marry within their own race for the most part. It’s just easier. If they are not very desired, (not as pretty, divorced, older, fat, poor etc) they will open up their options and Black men will be there to pick them up because nikkas drop their standards for white women….a lot. I see if all the time.

Anyone disagreeing with this observable fact is in denial to protect their ego.

White women date us because they like us not because they don’t have options with white men or men of other races. Have you seen the women most white men got.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Most average people are banging average people.

This idea that because a white chick looks good with makeup makes her top tier is why these white dudes are turning into incels.

Them Latinas have badder chicks than white women but you won’t see Latinos complaining about a box shape Latina giving them play

jay83

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these athletes/rappers loose by wifing chicks from the streets.

End up catching feelings. Kanye for example

You have to be emotionally cold cocky af to deal with hoes

Not to mention these aren’t men who built their wealth gradually and are in their early to mid 30s. These are athletes, rappers, that mostly got this wealth at a early age and slot quickly. Give a 23 year old 10 million bucks on a grand stage and expect all of them to make good decisions is a long shot. Lol

Daps
@GR13 that could all be true but the pictures show what they show.

It's okay. There are a lot of organizations dedicated to the love of whales and other large marine life. There is no shame in loving big girls. #bodypositivity

plenty of pictures of black male high school & D1 athletes with slim white women.

saying black men only get fat white women is a coping mechanism white males use. And now black women use it too. :mjlol:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I already explained everything a bunch of times including in the post that you quoted.

Believe whatever you want, I don't care. At the end of the day, Black men can date whoever we want.
Yeah.. u can. Even the lower level white women u get. I dont care.. I promise..

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
If yall ever wanna see a real life litmus test for IR relationships. Watch TJ Holmes.. dude bout to lose the lil bit of status he got. Lets see if his snowbunny stick around..

Daps
:mjlol:brehs think every non black women wants and desires them but complain all day about even average black women not wanting them. Umar is talking about marriage too not just fukking. Brehs are talking about NFL and NBA players, lol, those non black women want their money, ain't none of them bringing anything of value to those athletes.

I’ve lived a life

I can say I’ve seen wayyyyy more average looking white boys with good looking black women than the inverse

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
For context:
Synthetic G has encouraged a movement where bitter black women seek out interracial relationships between white women and black men and take pictures to send to their YouTube mommy. Rather than resting in their supposed feminine energies, they choose to prowl for relationships that they think fit the bill for her videos.
Now I've got a question for you. In your day to day, are you concerned with what ugly or obese black female swirlers are doing? What about the fat and hideous cacs bagging up decent black women? Surely it doesn't occupy your mind for more than a few nanoseconds if at all, much less occupying space on your phone in wait to send to your fellows. So how is this something that women participate in? Aren't women supposed to be feminine?

I been told coli niqqas that Cynthia g,pink mahogany and Paris Milan fan base is growing daily it’s no longer just internet talk it’s a lot of ku klux Keisha out here who use white supremacists talking points against black men but some coli niqqas will continue to think it’s just the Minority of BW who feel this way :snoop: or they say it’s just the Internet or white boys trolling:francis:
Naw breh the coli told me Cynthia g,pink mahogany and Paris Milan doesn’t have a fan base even tho all of their videos get 100k views and clips of their videos on TikTok get a lot of views as well :francis: