“Black Men who PAWG get the PAWGS White Men DON’T WANT. Black men get THE LEFTOVERS and NOT top of the line or elite White Women” - Dr. Umar Johnson

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Dear God. They've got you trained so well. Nothing else enters your little doggy brain unless it's perceived as a slight against black women or is something that they would argue. Obviously there's context behind this and she's got a history here. I didn't even have to for look for it, it follows her around and she's still got the gall to continue. Anyways woof woof and wag your tail again Sparky. Good dog
I stopped at Dear God.. u clearly dont have a white bytch to post. U damn sure aint the type of nygga to walk a chick in the store and buy her a Chanel bag.. so I know I shouldnt even be wasting my time with a back and forth with you... u aint pulling no top of the line white chick

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Umar said women who come from real money. I didnt say shyt about a billionaire. Yall nyggas dont read for one.

What you’re failing to grasp is when rich white men marry white women they marry a regular white woman too.

Not every cac couple is tom Brady and Giselle idiot.

Umar is talking in circles.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
What you’re failing to grasp is when rich white men marry white women they marry a regular white woman too.

Lmaooo.. yall keep throwing extra in

Umar said yall wack ass nyggas dont get top white women.. fuhk this gotta do with what level white woman white men get?

He pointed out black men dont get the come from real money white women. Yall get the scraps..lol

Stop adding extra.. and if yall not posting yall white elite bytch, just be a spectator.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Lmaooo.. yall keep throwing extra in

Umar said yall wack ass nyggas dont get top white women.. fuhk this gotta do with what level white woman white men get?

He pointed out black men dont get the come from real money white women. Yall get the scraps..lol

Stop adding extra.. and if yall not posting yall white elite bytch, just be a spectator.

Umar is shytting on pawgers to make the Black women (who are the only ones dumb enough to donate to his school) feel good about being alone.

He’s referring to the pedigree of the white women in questions family, most nikkas (and men in general really) don’t care about a woman’s family status regardless of her race.

The “top white women” he’s referring to are the ones from the richest families.

No one gives a shyt if a bytch is from an elite family if she’s fukking ugly and fat.

We talking about looks, he’s talking about the woman’s family status, and what I’m trying to tell you is that rich white men 9 times out of 10 marry a woman from a regular ass family as well.

He just shaming rich Black men for doing it cuz it’s part of his “muH Blek Kweenz” pan Africanist Charlatan schitck.

Only an idiot can’t see through it.

It’s just old delusional nikka babble.

I matched with this chick on hinge a while back. You think I give a flying fukk about her family history :mjlol:

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Umar is shytting on pawgers to make the Black women (who are the only ones dumb enough to donate to his school) feel good about being alone.

He’s referring to the pedigree of the white women in questions family, most nikkas (and men in general really) don’t care about a woman’s family status regardless of her race.

The “top white women” he’s referring to are the ones from the richest families.

No one gives a shyt if a bytch is from an elite family if she’s fukking ugly and fat.

We talking about looks, he’s talking about the woman’s family status, and what I’m trying to tell you is that rich white men 9 times out of 10 marry a woman from a regular ass family as well.

He just shaming rich Black men for doing it cuz it’s part of his “muH Blek Kweenz” pan Africanist Charlatan schitck.

Only an idiot can’t see through it.

It’s just old delusional nikka babble.

I matched with this chick on hinge a while back. You think I give a flying fukk about her family history :mjlol:

Fuhk all the babble..

I said post you and a white bytch together. U posting a match on a app?

Lol

Last edited:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Fuhk all the babble..

I said post a you and a white bytch together. U posting matches on a app?

Lol

fukk all the babble = I can’t refute what you’re saying.

Why the hell would I do that so I can get doxxed on here :mjlol:

I been on this board for 10 years (7 if if you include my ban), not gonna catch me slipping now.

Just keep moving them goalposts for militant daps and daps from bedwench sex workers.

We don’t care about a woman’s family status if she’s cute, that’s the point of me posting the pic.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
fukk all the babble = I can’t refute what you’re saying.

Why the hell would I do that so I can get doxxed on here :mjlol:

I been on this board for 10 years (7 if if you include my ban), not gonna catch me slipping now.

Just keep moving them goalposts for militant daps and daps from bedwench sex workers.

We don’t care about a woman’s family status if she’s cute, that’s the point of me posting the pic.

Its not me..these Umar thoughts..

And you nyggas, not one, can post a pic with one white chick to prove otherwise..lol

That's the saddest part..lol

No pics on vacay in Saint Barts? Yall fuhk wit the cute white girl at Target. Yall who he talking bout

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
No pics on vacay in Saint Barts? Yall fuhk wit the cute white girl at Target. Yall who he talking bout

A cute white bytch at target and a cute white bytch with an elite family is the same shyt.

Men don’t care about a woman’s money cuz we don’t get access to it, so this “elite family” shyt is retarded dikk watching.

The rich white men also marry the bytch at target but they aren’t shamed for it.

Almost all men marry down when it comes to marriage, he’s just holding rich Black men to a higher standard cuz it sounds good for tik toks and tweets.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
A cute white bytch at target and a cute white bytch with an elite family is the same shyt.

Men don’t care about a woman’s money cuz we don’t get access to it, so this “elite family” shyt is retarded dikk watching.

The rich white men also marry the bytch at target but they aren’t shamed for it.

Almost all men marry down when it comes to marriage, he’s just holding rich Black men to a higher standard cuz it sounds good for tik toks and tweets.
Bruh, I really dont understand what part of prove you dont get scraps or stfu you dont get. Umar made a statement that made me go hmmmm... yall nyggas come in here all mad at him, but cant prove him wrong. Post you with your white bytches or stfu.. now dont @ me no more without proof.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Bruh, I really dont understand what part of prove you dont get scraps or stfu you dont get. Umar made a statement that made me go hmmmm... yall nyggas come in here all mad at him, but cant prove him wrong. Post you with your white bytches or stfu.. now dont @ me no more without proof.
Yeah post pics of me, on an anonymous messageboard to win an argument surrounding what a known scammer is saying :mjlol:

You just have no retort, and that’s ok but that’s what happens when you side with what a snake oil salesman says.

You, umar and other dusty dikk watching nikkas care about a woman’s money and what family she comes from—the rest of us care about her looks and if we can fukk.

“She bad but ewww she comes from a middle class family :picard:

nikkas sound like 1930’s Gold Coast elitists about to go to a Great Gatsby party :dead:

Umar defines “scraps” as non wealthy (but only when it comes to Black men apparently)

The rest of us define scraps as ugly and fat—in which case Black men do be eating with cute and bad white women I see Black men eat with all races in nyc.

You’d see it too if you actually went outside.

Now I bid your weird ass goodbye

leonardo-dicaprio-cheers.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah post pics of me, on an anonymous messageboard to win an argument surrounding what a known scammer is saying :mjlol:

You just have no retort, and that’s ok but that’s what happens when you side with what a snake oil salesman says.

You, umar and other dusty dikk watching nikkas care about a woman’s money and what family she comes from—the rest of us care about her looks and if we can fukk.

“She bad but ewww she comes from a middle class family :picard:

nikkas sound like 1930’s Gold Coast elitists about to go to a Great Gatsby party :dead:

Umar defines “scraps” as non wealthy (but only when it comes to Black men apparently)

The rest of us define scraps as ugly and fat—in which case Black men do be eating with cute and bad white women I see Black men eat with all races in nyc.

You’d see it too if you actually went outside.

Now I bid your weird ass goodbye

leonardo-dicaprio-cheers.gif
I aint reading that shyt. No pics just backs up what I said.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
I aint reading that shyt. No pics just backs up what I said.

You’re so fukking dumb :mjlol:

How are pics going to prove the woman’s family background?

You’re just moving goalposts to cope with the fact you can’t get no bad joints outside the race.

Umar is referring to elite white women as the ones that come from rich families.

I keep telling you that 95% of men don’t care about a woman’s family status when it comes to dating.

An “elite woman” to most men are the ones that look good. It has nothing to do with her families status or money.

Now I gotta neg you just off the strength of you having shyt comprehension.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You’re so fukking dumb :mjlol:

How are pics going to prove the woman’s family background?

You’re just moving goalposts to cope with the fact you can’t get no bad joints outside the race.

Umar is referring to elite white women as the ones that come from rich families.

I keep telling you that 95% of men don’t care about a woman’s family status when it comes to dating.

An “elite woman” to most men are the ones that look good. It has nothing to do with her families status or money.

Now I gotta neg you just off the strength of you having shyt comprehension.
I wanna see the low level white chicks u fuhk.. and you a grown man negging me..

Fuhk -5 points gonna do in real life? Lmao