“Black Men who PAWG get the PAWGS White Men DON’T WANT. Black men get THE LEFTOVERS and NOT top of the line or elite White Women” - Dr. Umar Johnson

Ryze

All Star
Daps
For context:
Synthetic G has encouraged a movement where bitter black women seek out interracial relationships between white women and black men and take pictures to send to their YouTube mommy. Rather than resting in their supposed feminine energies, they choose to prowl for relationships that they think fit the bill for her videos.
Now I've got a question for you. In your day to day, are you concerned with what ugly or obese black female swirlers are doing? What about the fat and hideous cacs bagging up decent black women? Surely it doesn't occupy your mind for more than a few nanoseconds if at all, much less occupying space on your phone in wait to send to your fellows. So how is this something that women participate in? Aren't women supposed to be feminine?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
She's here on a site for black men pushing Cynthia G videos with this history.............NO respect for black men and the cucks here have NO respect for themselves dapping her up. NONE. Only thing that seems to deter her is the bi-yearly Nicole shETHER.
I'm still waiting for that ban bet she said she would do, claiming I reported her when I didn't. She had the audacity to chicken out and instead block me. :mjlol:

There is a series on YT called " Who They Really Choose." It's like 45 to 50 videos deep over the span of 3 to 4 years showing BM with fat WW. The pictures are ssubmitted by viewer. Straight comedy.

:russ:
Cynthia G is a divestor who has called for the abortion of black male babies. This is well known and this is who you watch and stan. We should reference this post any time she comments on black men. We see what time she is on.

Who would have thought the humbling she got from the Brolic Scholar saga would have such a lasting impact.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's his point.

A Tom Brady will still get a Gisele Bündchen.

Gisele had more money that Tom but he still got her.

Are Brehs who PAWG getting rich white women or CEO white women?

Didn't Jay Electronica date a Rothschild? And I'm sure there are other stories of black guys dating rich white women. So this is just a lot of generalizations that are pointless.

Ryze

All Star
Daps
The family is elite..remedial ass nygga.

The topic is white women who come from money. I dont know why yall keep going on looks. Ait no black nygga at Thankgiving sitting with the Hiltons. I dont care what money he got
That collar on your neck must be tight bytchboy. Hope the black women loosen it up so you can think for yourself for once. You aren't in those type of circles so who are you to say who dates who? Bill gate's youngest daughter is dating a breh and he's been seen walking in public with both of them. You think the breh's not invited to Thanksgiving?
That's just one example off head, but what sense does it make to focus on the hyper-elite when discussing interracial relationships and their dynamics? They are the elite for Christ sakes, they are insular and resistant to those who aren't their own. They are small in number and abnormal in terms of how they deal with the world around them and how the world shapes to their tastes. Focus on the upper-echelon-but-not-quite-elite if you want to make your points. You'll easily be disproved if you take that route. Bark twice if you understood

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a series on YT called " Who They Really Choose." It's like 45 to 50 videos deep over the span of 3 to 4 years showing BM with fat WW. The pictures are ssubmitted by viewer. Straight comedy.

:russ:

I have to wonder how long they take to find these pictures because there are plenty of attractive bm/ww couples out there. I wonder why they don't post those.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
The family is elite..remedial ass nygga.

The topic is white women who come from money. I dont know why yall keep going on looks. Ait no black nygga at Thankgiving sitting with the Hiltons. I dont care what money he got
Im just playing along here. Im trying to understand those who let "elite white men" set their standards. Does this logic only apply to rich nikkas or do average dudes have to make sure their pawg is WM approved too? :mjlol:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
That collar on your neck must be tight bytchboy. Hope the black women loosen it up so you can think for yourself for once. You aren't in those type of circles so who are you to say who dates who? Bill gate's youngest daughter is dating a breh and he's been seen walking in public with both of them. You think the breh's not invited to Thanksgiving?
That's just one example off head, but what sense does it make to focus on the hyper-elite when discussing interracial relationships and their dynamics? They are the elite for Christ sakes, they are insular and resistant to those who aren't their own. They are small in number and abnormal in terms of how they deal with the world around them and how the world shapes to their tastes. Focus on the upper-echelon-but-not-quite-elite if you want to make your points. You'll easily be disproved if you take that route. Bark twice if you understood
I promise you I didnt read all this..

Next time get your shyt off in a couple sentences.. my gawd

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to wonder how long they take to find these pictures because there are plenty of attractive bm/ww couples out there. I wonder why they don't post those.

Because that’s the norm? Y’all want it to be one way, but it’s the other. White women and black women for that matter, who are desired will marry within their own race for the most part. It’s just easier. If they are not very desired, (not as pretty, divorced, older, fat, poor etc) they will open up their options and Black men will be there to pick them up because nikkas drop their standards for white women….a lot. I see if all the time.

Anyone disagreeing with this observable fact is in denial to protect their ego.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because that’s the norm? Y’all want it to be one way, but it’s the other. White women and black women for that matter, who are desired will marry within their own race for the most part. It’s just easier. If they are not very desired, (not as pretty, divorced, older, fat, poor etc) they will open up their options and Black men will be there to pick them up because nikkas drop their standards for white women….a lot. I see if all the time.

Anyone disagreeing with this observable fact is in denial to protect their ego.

Lol if I google black men white women couples all I see is attractive people with each other. If it was as much of a norm as you're saying, wouldn't it be an observable fact? Seems like you're the one who is trying to protect their ego.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol if I google black men white women couples all I see is attractive people with each other. If it was as much of a norm as you're saying, wouldn't it be an observable fact? Seems like you're the one who is trying to protect their ego.

:comeon: I don’t have to google anything when I can walk around and observe.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
He didnt say attractive..lets stick to the point.

He said women that white men dont want date black men. White women who have status that come from money.

Example Paris Hilton. She might be cool with some celeb black dudes, but aint none of them date her. Her family out their league.
I already explained everything a bunch of times including in the post that you quoted.

Believe whatever you want, I don't care. At the end of the day, Black men can date whoever we want.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I disagree, just another case of negroes loving to lay up with pork and breed out their own genetics
I'm sorry but you always come in threads about White women acting all militant...yet, you love Asian women (including the one in your avi) :mjlol:

That's hypocritical and ridiculous. Also, if a Black men is "breeding out" his genetics with a White woman...then being with a Asian woman is no different :mjlol: