“Black Men who PAWG get the PAWGS White Men DON’T WANT. Black men get THE LEFTOVERS and NOT top of the line or elite White Women” - Dr. Umar Johnson

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@GR13 that could all be true but the pictures show what they show.

It's okay. There are a lot of organizations dedicated to the love of whales and other large marine life. There is no shame in loving big girls. #bodypositivity

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
@GR13 that could all be true but the pictures show what they show.

It's okay. There are a lot of organizations dedicated to the love of whales and other large marine life. There is no shame in loving big girls. #bodypositivity

I hate fat women, but you hoes kill me when you roast brehs for getting with fat white women when the modern Black woman 21-40 in America is the fattest group of women in the history of the world.

Obesity-in-adult-populations-by-race-and-sex.png

And these stats are from 2016 the overweight rate amongst y’all is near 80% now.

You smacking your worn out clit to nikkas with fat cacs but y’all are the fattest group in America.

6804a6_2a566775e2464e6884a9bcab4c3060f8_mv2.gif

Kevin Samuel’s told y’all to go to the gym, and y’all acted like he was hitler :dead:

So are fat women good or are fat women only bad when they’re with Black men?

The floor is yours.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
nikkas are really calling paris and nicky elite ww now??? Its all starting to make sense now. Its not the looks or status, its rather the fact that they dont date black makes them "elite" in your eyes. The type that would bash all the kardashians except for kourtney :mjpls:

The family is elite..remedial ass nygga.

The topic is white women who come from money. I dont know why yall keep going on looks. Ait no black nygga at Thankgiving sitting with the Hiltons. I dont care what money he got

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
fukk this charlstain clown. When he was on vladtv and vlad was bragging about getting with black women this dude didn't check him one time. Like many pro black dudes he has white men on a pedastal they aren't even aware exists. Ever since seeing that vlad interview I disregard anything this guy has to say on this subject.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I got reported for saying the same thing before. My pops always told me that no white bytch with business about herself is about to fukk with a black man. It’s not, “ Once you go black, you never go back.” It’s, “ Once you go black, you can’t go back.” White society ostracizes white bytches that really fukk with black men forever, why would she give up a lot of her privilege just to fukk with you? A white bytch of quality will give you some p*ssy on the low but it rarely goes further than that.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an average black man with a bad white bytch. They get the whore, the recovering meth addict looking type, or the big fat funky honkey. Even the successful brothas get the normal looking “Becky’s”.

Of course you have some exceptions but outliers aren’t the rule.

Yeah but white men ain’t winning ether. They get the self hatred black woman/Asian woman, druggy, low self esteem, has not social skills and excommunicated from their family. Yeah the white man ice is colder if the black man cooler lid open.

Ryze

All Star
Daps
@™BlackPearl The Empress™ is a failed loser in life.

Made all the wrong choices in her 20’s and 30’s.

Now she’s a 40 year old former whore that gets her rocks off by trying to antagonize Black men on here.

Only problem is we don’t care about the words of whores.
She's here on a site for black men pushing Cynthia G videos with this history.............NO respect for black men and the cucks here have NO respect for themselves dapping her up. NONE. Only thing that seems to deter her is the bi-yearly Nicole shETHER.

Daps
Yeah but white men ain’t winning ether. They get the self hatred black woman/Asian woman, druggy, low self esteem, has not social skills and excommunicated from their family. Yeah the white man ice is colder if the black man cooler lid open.
Who cares how low their self esteem is, if they’re attractive and rich. You never see these women cheat on them or divorce rape them. White guys are the one tossing them aside when they’re tired of them, not the other way around.